Star Wars 1313 Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godzilla

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Here is a cool concept art of Boba Fett from game Star Wars 1313 (which sadly was cancelled).

Now he would make a fine statue/figure! Anyone feels like making one?

581153_702113789800321_221564679_n.jpg

Still can't forgive Disney for acquiring the Star Wars license and cancelling this game. Doesn't help that this design looks sick. :mad:

I know.. that game would have been so sick !! I kind of have feeling they canceled it because of the spin off boba movie….

that would be the mythos Boba I had bought

Good call. That would've been a better Mythos Boba since he still has the Jango colors.

I'm not sure why the full armor isn't there. Was 1313 supposed to take place earlier in the SW timeline?

yeah suppose to be the young Boba Fett.. I would say when he is in his 20s...

Now that Electronic Arts has acquired exclusive license for Star Wars games, I pretty much doubt Star Wars 1313 will ever see the light of the day. The reason for that is EA now makes all their games on Frostbite 3 engine, and Star Wars 1313 has been created using Unreal engine. I am not sure how much effort it would take to rewrite the game, but something tells me EA is not willing to go that far.
Anyway, there is still a faint hope, since EA owns Visceral games studio (guys who have created Dead Space series).

If someone still haven't seen full demo of Star Wars 1313, here is a link to it:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_1_Nvn7DPM[/ame]

Bear in mind that the young guy whose haircut could be described with pretty homophobic term would be replaced with Boba Fett in the final version of the game.

seeing this again.. it piss me off…. that looks so stunning .. what a shame really ...

Back