Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread..now is the time of the ninja!

I'll look much better with the stencil. :lol

As for the leg wraps, I would do something similar to the 84 style figure and and sew thin verticle pieces to it.

I dont know if you have seen this, but check this out.

https://plushplayers.wordpress.com/tag/storm-shadow/

ah-hem...
SSTest1_zps923ea572.jpg

what are these white things around his legs? is it the armor like the new SSC one with his pant legs sticking out the bottoms or something else?

funskool_storm_shadow_zps1888a79b.jpg

Spider, do you have enough material for the 88 SS? I saw from your previous a very good printed pattern. Man, wish I could get my hands on it.

added a bit of wire to the sides on the hood..so they can be "posed" now..
SShoodwireWITEKITE_zpse48d5e8c.jpg

ive got one blue/teal suit almost done..any takers? after this, i wont do them unless i get single requests....time to move on to other stuff..get it while you can...

i have a white suit ready to go if anyone is wanting another white ninja or replace the SSC storm shadow one that is a bit better...
SSTopJEber_zpsd819b906.jpg

SSwhitespants_zps62ed0c02.jpg

have the vest done too..just no pic....suits come with leg/arm wraps...

i wanted to experiment a bit with my ninja stuff.....(and this stuff took forever to add...arrghhhh!!..just ask Fuzzy how annoying it was lol)

anywho....some spicing up a bit..
redninjablktrim_zps80273929.jpg

and you can't get that from SSC, can ya?

redoing my red one..added wire to hood...trim to top...cut things down a bit to make it less bulky..need to find some hands now...lol...

RNnew11_zps31cdc216.jpg

Last edited:

thanks..and not as good as yours...

so im totally screwing off today...but came up with this....
masktest1_zps7da2f18f.jpg

what do you guys think? cloth hoods/masks?

Cloth hoods? Sure.

That looks to much like a burka though :lol...no offense of course, its obviously a quick mock up.

i saw evil's ninjas and liked the cloth hood/mask....so i was just messing around...i tried to do them like the SSC ones..with no luck..those things are tough lil buggars...lol...so i may come up with my own design...sort of like SSC..but sort of not....lol

Some proper futzing is all it needs. They key is getting that area across the forehead to lay flat and the folding the top down over the sides, if that makes sense. That's how Ignite was doing their ninja hoods.

a lot of Evils had headbands on them to help keep them in place and flat..at least that's what i assume they are for...but could be wrong...

You could be. And you are :lol

Those are the ignite ninjas, I have the same ones. Its just how they are tailored. They lay flat on the forehead and the top foods down over the head, its all one piece.

You can see it a little better here.

yea the ignite masks are spiffy. I could send you a pattern to follow. Maybe one for Ninja Vipa!!

Back