Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread. destro, torpedo...oh my!

seriously-just-got-real_o_1267275.jpg

you all best be buying your flippers now..lol...

My EEL never wore his flippers. But he still managed to end up in the showdown with Storm Shadow every time.

That when things stopped going his way, though, lol!

:panic:
joe53-1.jpg

For those newer peeps looking to broaden their collections, you may also wanna PM uncle chop chop, his Sci Fi head is awesome and at the price he offered them, I felt like I'd ripped him off. :lol
With the new Slaughter, the v2 Steel brigade buckets, and other projects you guys are coming up with, it's doing a lot to lessen the impact of SSC not having any SDCC announcements this year. :hi5:

How do I get on the list for that Eel Helmet it's awesome!!!

Spiderrouge could you do an orange bdu or something? I am working on an alley viper and need an orange uni. I can take care of the blue so dont worry about that :)

so im gonna finish up these destro suits in the next day or so..and then we can start on scarlett next month(july) and then maybe in mid july/aug we can focus on the eels and other stuff...that way..you guys don't get burnt out and i won't either....if you are wanting them now(or soon)..i can work on them...just didn't want to rush or seem over zealous about things...lol...any thoughts, just drop me a pm...

i wanted to snap some better pics of his suit..this is the shiny spandex/leather one...very limited supply(meaning, i don't have more until i get more in)
DSC02603_zps919f6714.jpg

DSC02602_zps0a22a70f.jpg

DSC02601_zps6107eff1.jpg

Nice work Matt! Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you post a pic just like that with the collar off?

i had up top a bit...just a quick one tho...my battery is dead now for my camera..lol

but a better one..
1c_zps9a54f663.jpg

Last edited:

Rogue, that suit is awesome! Thats how it should be done!

Here you go.......can't wait for you to do this suit. The re-breather attachment is not permanent as I will cast this separately for maximum detail.

https://i255.ph[/URL]

[URL=https://s255.photobucket.com/user/VAL1477/media/VAL1477018/DSC_0799_zps6707bbc8.jpg.html][IMG]https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh136/VAL1477/VAL1477018/DSC_0799_zps6707bbc8.jpg
Holy $#:/!!!!
How the hell did you get this done so quickly?!! Also how did you make a clay shell like that?!!
I definitely want on the list for this!!

Back