Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SR's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread..gung ho..last page!

the pics dont do the fabric justice....

so who's excited about gungy now? i'll have full pants pics up tomorrow at some point, im sure...

Last edited:

As its a Hawaiian shirt, it should be silk. ;)

if you look, you might find an actual Hawaiian shirt material in that scale. Just a thought.

.... Think I'm gonna need a pair of those hung go pants too... Ugh.. Damnit spider.. You're taking all my cash.

Now to decide.. Do I buy a custom gung-ho sculpt, or add a mustache to my spare Lincoln burrows prison break head.....

View attachment 130582

That sculpt isn't Gung Ho at all, even with a stach.

Get Pace's.

Re: SR's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread...BIG BOA stuff..

i need a pic of the Orig. chuckles back..i know how the front is..but want to make sure i get it right for the back..anyone got a good pic?

Huh... Can't find any. Even yojoe.com dosnt have any.. Weird.
Found this on eBay in less than a minute:

View attachment 130615

Although I prefer the flower pattern on that real Aloha shirt I posted here on the forum sometime ago, I'll see if I can find it and repost it here.

Re: SR's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread...BIG BOA stuff..

Found this on eBay in less than a minute:

View attachment 130615

Although I prefer the flower pattern on that real Aloha shirt I posted here on the forum sometime ago, I'll see if I can find it and repost it here.

Spider,
If you also make the pants,...(giggle) make sure you include "Made in Hong Kong" or it won't be authentic. :lol

One of the few Joes where I think I prefer every othe look to the card art. Really liked the Hawaiian shirts Chaykin would draw him in.

As its a Hawaiian shirt, it should be silk. ;)

if you look, you might find an actual Hawaiian shirt material in that scale. Just a thought.

.... Think I'm gonna need a pair of those hung go pants too... Ugh.. Damnit spider.. You're taking all my cash.

Now to decide.. Do I buy a custom gung-ho sculpt, or add a mustache to my spare Lincoln burrows prison break head.....

View attachment 130582

Awe come on dont mess up Linc~! That's Commander Shepard right there~! I told him once that he should get ahold of Bioware and talk to them about doing a movie together XD

You leave me with quite the conundrum spider. Do I keep my Gung Ho as he is or do I grab a pair of those pants and vest to match card art? Hmmmmm...
PICT0340.jpg

Here he is now.....

I believe the hat is DML. I used fabric stiffener to shape and mold it the way I wanted it.

I agree with Spider. Your Gung Ho already looks good! If you decide you want the classic colors though go ahead.

That head looks like it would work great for mindbender bronx. I'm digging that gung-ho pattern rogue!

Nice work Matt! They look awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those Gung Ho pants are on the money. Nice work.

I like it :)

Not bad. I need to bring the camo pattern in a bit tighter.,,,,

Back