Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SR's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread...BIG BOA stuff..

Leotard is looking better. Just need to narrow the shoulders a bit more and it's almost perfect.

Leotard is looking better. Just need to narrow the shoulders a bit more and it's almost perfect.

lol..im not sure i can get them much thinner...it's getting hard to work with this stuff and the more i trim things down..the less i have to work with....but they can be folded underneath to get that perfect look....;)

on that note..i have this one done..1st to pay gets it....lmk

Last edited:

sent some stuff today..
da bronx
ultra
mercer
jkidd
spud....
kozin
fuzz

more to follow...(jaber, king, evil...im so close..just need to finish up fine details..promise..promise)

Last edited:

Me please! But you knew that already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i need a pic of the Orig. chuckles back..i know how the front is..but want to make sure i get it right for the back..anyone got a good pic?

Re: SR's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread..gung ho..last page!

For a guy who's name is Evilface he is pretty ok huh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pattern looks good.

i need a pic of the Orig. chuckles back..i know how the front is..but want to make sure i get it right for the back..anyone got a good pic?

I didn't see any either, unless someone here can snap a pic.

^^im just gonna assume that it's the same on his back..but maybe reversed...gotta find the right fabric still...sigh...

As its a Hawaiian shirt, it should be silk. ;)

if you look, you might find an actual Hawaiian shirt material in that scale. Just a thought.

.... Think I'm gonna need a pair of those hung go pants too... Ugh.. Damnit spider.. You're taking all my cash.

Now to decide.. Do I buy a custom gung-ho sculpt, or add a mustache to my spare Lincoln burrows prison break head.....

image.jpg

oh and there will be a vest as well...
as for chuckles..i have a pattern for the "Flowers" etc..just need to find the fabric...not sure how well silk will take the paint...so not sure if i can use that or not...:(

buy the HS from pace...;)

Debating... I'm not the best with painting heads.. Mostly it's the flesh tone that trips me up... I'd hate to ruin a great sculpt with a hasbro tier paint job..
can't afford to have someone else do it either... Cost too much.

Speaking of cost, how's those sailor suits coming rogue?

Gung Ho is looking good!

Back