Asmus Toys Skully/Guritz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the weathering on the armour is WAY better than on Gothmog (well, that there is any is a massive improvement, but it's really well done to boot). The way that Asmus are improving figure by figure, this LotR line could potentially be one of the top lines of 1/6 scale figures by any company. Fantastic. Can't wait to get mine

If you guys are interested Roscoe0583 has a video review up on YouTube over the guritz figure. Figured I'd throw out this guy's channel. As he always does a awesome job reviewing figures.

Here's the video for those too lazy to seach. :lol

That sculpt is terrific. Really met the standards set by the prototype, no degradation. Wicked eyes. And the outfit seems improved in many ways too. They still need to make better hand choices but I guess Orcs pretty much carry weapons anyway so...

Love that banner.

Very impressed by the paint (and hair) apps on the head. And the armor weathering looks very nice too!

I'm loving that we're seeing improvements in this line from figure to figure.

Wonder if I'll want to port him over to another body once I get him in hand ...

Anybody have any guesses on when BBTS might get their stock in?

Based on past experiences with this line my guess is 2 months after he is released in Asia. So if he is out know my guess would be September.

I wouldn't mind being wrong because I want it now but Gothmog and WK seemed to take for ever for their stock to come in.

Maybe Gurtiz in Sept., Gandalf in November and Nazgul in January? I wouldn't mind that playing out even if the Nazgul slips to Feburary. As long as I know they are coming and Asmus keeps uping the quality (or maintaining it) like they have been so far I do not mind the slow release schedule. It is helping me afford them all.

BBTS is notoriously slow even with regular product including Sideshow so doug is likely correct. Although it should only take about a month between the release in Asia and the release here in the States. Whatever the case, no Guritz for USA until August at earliest.

But I'm very happy to see that he turned out so good. Much less futzing than I anticiapted. Just darken that red suit again, some splatter on the armor, trim some leather straps and we're good. I think. Need to rotate one of those two belt buckles in back to the front.

any one in Australia know of a decent shipping rate for this guys ?
I am hell bent of getting Guritz but the Shipping I am seeing on some is a real kick in the crumpets ?

Only 21 left too. I checked my acount and see that mine is processing right now. The question is do I wait for Gandalf before letting them ship it.

Finally! I was getting tired of bumping this thread.

Strange no one has posted any in-hand pics from our group here. Several guys said they were getting it direct thru asia.

Back