SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was just an unzip of the dude's pants, not Carl's. I think his cherry is still intact. :lol

Rick would have done a lot more to him if it went any further than it did I think.

So what I'm thinking is if Carol and Tyrese see Maggie's love note's to go to terminus will be the RED FLAG that TERMINUS is more like a TRAP again... Thats why Rick n them didnt see Maggie's note's by going through the woods not seeing the go to TERMINUS.

I think it was just an unzip of the dude's pants, not Carl's. I think his cherry is still intact. :lol

Rick would have done a lot more to him if it went any further than it did I think.

Maybe 3rd base. :lol My wife was cringing and almost got up and left. I made her sit through it to see Rick's reaction. First time she's yelled, "**** YEAH!" at the screen for TWD. :yess: :lol

I think the whole rape thing made it very JUSTIFYABLE 4 A T.V to SHOW the FRENZY RICK KILL other wise they would been just a quick HACK! and not be able to show that much violence in the kill ON T.V

Maybe 3rd base. :lol My wife was cringing and almost got up and left. I made her sit through it to see Rick's reaction. First time she's yelled, "**** YEAH!" at the screen for TWD. :yess: :lol

:lol :rock

That was my favorite moment of the show (Rick's response, not Carl's third base session) tonight. The last line was a nice glimmer of hope that we got bad @$$ Rick back. Rick going all walker on Joe was the real turning point for Rick though.

I read that the last line was going to be the famous 'We are the Walking Dead' line. Instead, we got that lame 'screwing with' line.

Last edited:
I thought this Season finale was alright. There could of been more to it. That's what makes me a little disappointed. Now we have to wait 7 months for the new season.

On the talking dead after the finale he said it was supposed to be more vulgar but due to restrictions Rick couldn't drop the F-Bomb. Only thing that bothered me about the whole episode was that either 1) Roof snipers are absolutely terrible at shooting ..... or 2) they were intentionally missing them to funnel them towards the train car. Either of which are dumb.

On the talking dead after the finale he said it was supposed to be more vulgar but due to restrictions Rick couldn't drop the F-Bomb. Only thing that bothered me about the whole episode was that either 1) Roof snipers are absolutely terrible at shooting ..... or 2) they were intentionally missing them to funnel them towards the train car. Either of which are dumb.

What's dumb about funneling them to the train car? I prefer fresh human steak over human jerky.

I read that the last line was going to be the famous 'We are the Walking Dead' line. Instead, we got that lame 'screwing with' line.

I thought the same!! Instead that was lame and cliche, imo.

Walking Dead' Dissection: Robert Kirkman, Scott M. Gimple Talk Terror at Terminus, Preview Season 5

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...?mobile_redirect=false#!/entry/view/id/283878

I thought the last line was perfect for the situation they are facing. It shows that Rick isn't going to be taking anymore ***** from anyone and it was a rallying cry for the rest of them to band together.

It would have been laughable to say the "We are the Walking Dead" line in that situation. That is not when he said it in the comic either.

Good episode and I enjoyed watching it, but I think they overhyped it, a bit. Nothing shocking and I won't have any problem waiting for season 5 to start.

Back