SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a long time since I read the comics but if I remember correctly dale was still alive,they started eating him and the hole time he was laughing cause he was already bitten by a walker earlier.i may be wrong cause I haven't read the books in a few years but I think that's what happened.if someone else knows more than me please post cause now I'm curious too and I really don't feel like digging out the books

SO Do we think TYRESE and her will be the winning factor of shutting down or freeing Terminus?

I hope they don't spend all of 5 getting out of this
My guess is the buried bag of goodies comes back into play

It's been a long time since I read the comics but if I remember correctly dale was still alive,they started eating him and the hole time he was laughing cause he was already bitten by a walker earlier.i may be wrong cause I haven't read the books in a few years but I think that's what happened.if someone else knows more than me please post cause now I'm curious too and I really don't feel like digging out the books
What you posted is true. It's been awhile for me as well but if I remember correctly Rick goes to where the cannibals are. They think he is alone and think about taking him. I think Andrea shoots the leader. The rest drop their weapons. Rick, Abraham, Andrea, and maybe Glenn proceed to violently kill all the cannibals. The preacher is along and he is horrified to see what Rick and his crew are doing.

These bastards need to watch macgyver and make some pipe bombs or any bombs for just this type of TopHat!

I felt like Rick said in Talking Dead feeling a little darker person after being Rick . When he RICK KILLED that SICK FAT BASTARD I LAUGHED VERY EVIL AS RICK F ED HIM UP!!!! AS it happened all SICKO'S MUST DIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Back