• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

hot toys batman dx ,batman armory,spiderman,superman ,heads hot toys,and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT hawkeye,HT colton,HT alice parted out ,HT ada wong parted out

Easy, fellas.
For my part, i have always received every item i paid for.
They usually take forever(The last shipment took about 12 weeks), but they *do* arrive.
I find the prices reasonable for the most part, and don't mind a wait.
If you *do* mind a wait, and want the items now, now, now, then vote with your wallet.
None of this is said with any malice towards any party posting here. Just stating info from my own dealings.

. Maybe it's your crappy mail service cause indionesia mail and canada post do just fine

yeah i dont think you can blame the mail services in my case at least ,as they managed to deliver the original package ,the one that should have contained my full order ,in 7 days
THE STATUS OF THE SHIPMENT
BARCODE : RR021114666ID
TO : UNITED KINGDOM
OFFICE DATE TIME STATUS
Semarang 50000 2014-03-05 13:57 Posting/Collection
MPC Jakarta IDJKTC 2014-03-07 10:16 Arrival at outward OE
MPC Jakarta IDJKTC 2014-03-07 10:20 Departure from outward OE
UNITED KINGDOM GB 2014-03-10 16:31 Arrival at inward OE
UNITED KINGDOM GB 2014-03-12 09:27 Final delivery
Received By : SP_INSINBOUND

the problem is with the second one that was supposedly posted on the 10th of march, which is still showing no update after 12 days,and despite being asked by paypal the seller has been unable to provide adequate proof that hes posted the items
THE STATUS OF THE SHIPMENT
BARCODE : RR018011825ID
TO :
OFFICE DATE TIME STATUS
Semarang 50000 2014-03-10 14:46 Posting/Collection

so as you can see the Indonesian and UK postal services have no problem delivering my first and actually proven to be posted item ,its the supposedly and non proven to be posted item that they are having a problem delivering , i for one thank you for your input on this situation ,its important that people share there experiences when it comes to money and trust ,a lot of people have lost money due to problems with this seller ,and im sure others like you, have been happy with his service ,but there is no need to disregard other peoples experiences just be cause they don't coincide with your own

Easy, fellas.
For my part, i have always received every item i paid for.
They usually take forever(The last shipment took about 12 weeks), but they *do* arrive.
I find the prices reasonable for the most part, and don't mind a wait.
If you *do* mind a wait, and want the items now, now, now, then vote with your wallet.
None of this is said with any malice towards any party posting here. Just stating info from my own dealings.

nicely put Barry ,

nicely put Barry ,

Thanks Chris.
I appreciate there are those that have had problems.
But i'd like to say my last package arrived at the beginning of this week and although i had been waiting ages, it wasn't the end of the world for me personally.

image.jpgGot my package today. Took way to long. And it's not the Indonesia post service it's because it was shipped super slow option. I bout something on eBay about the same size this month, out of same post office his (well the second one but the one it left Indonesia from) shipped from and it took about a week. Not a month like this one. And his shipping cost 68% more.

The worst part about it is he shipped a loose Blade hot toys figure in what is basically a paper bag with one layer of small bubble wrap. The envelope, yep that's right envelope not box, was made out of that tyvek type stuff. Basically paper bag that's water resistant.

And at the start when we agreed to a price the figure was near complete just missing one gun. Instead it's missing three guns, a jacket, two hand injectors, all uv bombs, two glaives, sword handle, holsters , hands(which he then found and charged me extra 20 for)...

It wasn't an aweful price, but nothing great and definatly not a great deal. Especially now that the jacket and pants are tore, pants have stains which look old so I'm sure they where there, broken foot/leg peg area, paint rubbing, vest pouches broken open as stitching popped. Man you have to be more upfront with flaws, and how complete things are, which I guess is my bad for trusting, and you CAN NOT EVER ship a hot toy body in a paper bag, especially thru customs or another country. Bad idea period, but in that situation it's even worse.

Would anyone else care to speak on his behalf and convince us that he's a great seller and a stand-up guy but you just need to be patient with him and it's probably all the Indonesian postal service's fault?

Would anyone else care to speak on his behalf and convince us that he's a great seller and a stand-up guy but you just need to be patient with him and it's probably all the Indonesian postal service's fault?

He's a great seller and a stand-up guy but you just need to be patient with him and it's probably all the Indonesian postal service's fault.

I feel aweful talking about someone in this light. Really. And I am sure he's not a bad guy. But come choices he makes as a seller are inexcusable, and if he faces no repercussions and continues to have wide ranging support how can anyone expect him to alter that behavior? I mean you can not put a 350 dollar loose figure in a paper bag and ship it halfway around the world at the cheapest postal rate, not even bothering to write fragile on said envelope and truly expect it to arrive undamaged. Especially given the fact that no less then half a dozen previous buyers have had items arrive broken.

He's a great seller and a stand-up guy but you just need to be patient with him and it's probably all the Indonesian postal service's fault.

:lol:lol:lol :1-1:

I feel aweful talking about someone in this light. Really. And I am sure he's not a bad guy. But come choices he makes as a seller are inexcusable, and if he faces no repercussions and continues to have wide ranging support how can anyone expect him to alter that behavior? I mean you can not put a 350 dollar loose figure in a paper bag and ship it halfway around the world at the cheapest postal rate, not even bothering to write fragile on said envelope and truly expect it to arrive undamaged. Especially given the fact that no less then half a dozen previous buyers have had items arrive broken.

:exactly: to the 50th power

ok, got my 2 superman in......see pics......came in that box wrapped in brown paper....neck is rubbed, the socket is broken, head wont stay on, looks like it happened during shipping because of the flimsy boxed used. and i see a smal run in the uni at the thigh....also one looks like it has the crooked "s'...hope i can fix the neck....got them for $135 each........if i gotta replace the body over this it goes into the not so good deal territory.....really do not like the way these arrived...
broken1_zps73454764.jpg

broken2_zpsc575e991.jpg

broken4_zps1aa7af9b.jpg

broken7_zps44d15e96.jpg

broken6_zpsd92087ad.jpg

broken3_zpsa8c440fb.jpg

Omg that looks horrible!

So weird, I just got my T800 body and HT Snake head and they're perfectly fine. This was the third or fourth time ordering from him and they arrived well packed and perfectly fine.

i have spent as much as $900 in one shot with him,, sometimes very good, other times its so so,, not sure if its him doing the packing,, i could have sworn he told me somebody does the packing and sghipping for him... but still he should be watching his business.

fixed the neck with a spare socket i had...the 's's is crooked on one of them.....tghe scuffed neck isnt that bad, it was very dirty, when i cleaned it it got better a little...still $135 isnt bad... cant find them for that anyplace

broken8_zpsafcdf411.jpg

I gave him one more chance and ordered a head. But I swear, if it's packed as bad as my 350$ blade II ht (see photo of loose figure shipped in a bag, not even a cheap *** box) I'll be livid and make it my mission to make sure he never sells here or at least gets a short or long ban. I will leave my blade feedback after the head arrives. Again...read my previous posts as I hate this, and take no joy. But u can not, I repeat NOT, ship loose hot toys in the cheapest shipping method and next to no packing. There's a reason Hot Toys uses multilayered boxes with multiple plastic sleeves and then another outer box on top of that. And the shipping for a full figure I bought from the same city as this seller, in the original box, cost less then his crap plastic bag and arrived 3 weeks faster.

Damn, what's good with this guy!? :lol How come he ain't responding to his own sales thread. Where's the mod intervention at? All I read are horror stories and view pictures of his half-*** packaging! I bet he's getting a kick out of it.

I've been waiting over a month for a complete boxed figure from him and the tracking he gave me hasn't shown any movement in close to month. I've got a claim filled after reading all this (didn't know of it until he answered my WTB thread and own deal was done) and I've got about three weeks to escalate it. He's answering my pay-pal messages but it's only to "cancel the claim", "wait", "wait", and ask me for the tracking number that he gave me to begin with.

He provided me with tracking that did not move for the LONGEST time. Be patient. He in my case, always comes through in the end. Here's why I'll never buy from this seller again though. I purchased a loose "mint" Ghost Rider Hot Toys (figure only, no bike), a few HT Parts (Indy DX hat/shoes), and 5 HT stands. The parts are fine, the stands and Ghost Rider however are not in the condition he claimed. Stands are scuffed, no where near like new. GR has some scuffing on his leather as well. Nothing was damaged during transit thankfully, but the ridiculously small box he stuffed everything into was nearly demolished. The HT figure really had no chance however, only the neckpost and sculpt had fallen off. Salvageable, I suppose. I have pictures on my phone I may upload.

Back