1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for this. . This blows avengers Thor away

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Preordered this version last year! Can't wait to get this guy. This may be my favorite Hot Toys figure other than my Mark VII and Hulk

Someone posted this photo on a local forum. I think the photo was taken at an event. This figure really looks good.

Loki, OTH...

1606859_10201062748325707_9064704924784074899_n.jpg

Looks great!

I imagine his arms are made from the same material Hulk was. I can see that the arms also bunch at the elbow in a weird way like Hulk. Either way, I cannot wait.

I've never had any HT Thor figure (never really liked the first 2), this would be my first. I think the arms on this are sculpted indeed, seeing that the joint between the torso and the shoulders is visible. That doesn't look like a seam on a cloth armor to me.

Thor sculpt's really amazing though. Saw photos of Loki taken from the same event and it seems that they are yet to tweak that thing.

im kinda liking this one more than the light armored version, maybe i should give the other one the axe and preorder this one instead.

i wish man! :pray: but highly unlikely. but i also dont like the evil superman stand they gave the light armored version either.

Yeah I don't like how hot toys has been re using parts or stands. But the light version will turn out better then you think and you may end up kicking your self in the future if you cancel it. Yo could always sell it or trade for normal one as I believe the light version will be more expensive.

Yeah I don't like how hot toys has been re using parts or stands. But the light version will turn out better then you think and you may end up kicking your self in the future if you cancel it. Yo could always sell it or trade for normal one as I believe the light version will be more expensive.

yeah i guess i'll wait for pictures when it gets released then make up my mind.

It's rubber arms like Hulk, fully poseable(In a way the Avengers Thor arms are not). Check the pic above and you will see the shoulder joint.
I am worried they might be like Dutch. The arms on Dutch popped out very easily.

Now that you say it, I'm worried about that too now. Hmm. Well as long as the articulation is good.

Back