1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7ese4e4u.jpg

Great photo!! :clap That is a very cool looking display!! :clap :clap

This was actually the light armor version, but I swapped out the body and use it for some other customs

Hair has been reshaped
- stayed down and hug the head more
- some cutting and heat gun require

custom base
- was never interested in the flying stick

The goal is to do settle modification, the figure was very nice to begin with, but little detail was needed to be improved on.

- inner collar has been changed with real red fabric
- gauntlet has been hallow out and replace with red fabric (fabric will be changed again)
- pants has been lowered (the knee pad supposed to be hidden inside the boots (this was one of the biggest Inaccuracy that bothered me since day one)
- blue fabric behind the from crotch leather had been reshaped
- side leather next to his thigh has been raised
- shin has been swapped with quarter inch shorter shin parts

Unless the AoU has a lot more to offer, then I might sell my TDW Thor. But since the movies arent even out yet, I'll just enjoy mine.

Im not in them to collect. I just want to buy, photograph and then trade/sell for more. I'll never have more than 2-3 at a time.
Ahhh I see. Cool cool. Do you collect anything thats permanent?
sounds good, no need to jump on AOU when we wont see figures for a year+
Definitely. I'm mostly looking forward to the Ultron figure, if any.

That thing is awesome. Just too bad that I'm not into 1/4 so much. Just love their 18" Jaegers. I don't think I have anything on my collection that is permanent. Maybe just a select few old childhood figures.

I know Sideshow has got the Arkham Asylum/City license and Im really crossing my fingers for a 1/6th scale figure. But for my money that Arkham Origins suit is just the ****. tumblr_n7vyaxpKiL1rhqiplo1_1280.jpg

Back