1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am fairly new to this hobby but this headsculpt is insane to my eyes. Just based on pics, this seems to be one of the best made by Hot Toys yet. What are everybody's thoughts on it?

I am fairly new to this hobby but this headsculpt is insane to my eyes. Just based on pics, this seems to be one of the best made by Hot Toys yet. What are everybody's thoughts on it?
I am fairly new as well, but this sculpt is up there with DX06 Jack Sparrow and MoS Superman. Amazing paint apps, details ans texture.

Haven't gotten mine yet, but will definitely put up what I think of it once I do.

Discovered new articulation at the elbows. :D
10570435_10152973314488362_8753870240128337021_n.jpg

Christ, his hands look monster. :lol

I am fairly new as well, but this sculpt is up there with DX06 Jack Sparrow and MoS Superman. Amazing paint apps, details ans texture.

Haven't gotten mine yet, but will definitely put up what I think of it once I do.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Mine will be arriving tomorrow but still on my vacation. I will open him up hopefully late Friday or Saturday. Very much looking forward to seeing him in person.

I might pose mine on display like that. That headsculpt really is amazing. Thorsday will be a feast for the eyes.

Back