1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed in better light, my cape has darker bands in the middle and toward the bottom. Is everyone else like this? Is this just weathering?

20140729_081001_zpsd3196657.jpg

I just recieved this Badass via UPS and after unboxing it, :thud:. This figure is AMAZING and the details of the HS are light years ahead of the Avengers version.

First off: great pics everyone!

This is one badass shot! However one question: when I look at Thir, his shoulders appear to sit very low resulting in the good old long neck syndrome. Is this just a matter of posing or is it really that obvious?

Cheers guys

Here he is with the unique avengers as they stand its also caps last group shot as I've now sold him

DSC_0235.JPG

it really is that obvious mate, the cape section sits a lot higher than his shoulders, In my pic they are up and as tight to the body as far as they go buddy

you can see in my other shot here mate how high it sits and nothing can be done as its a hard plastic what the cape is on

DSC_0230.JPG

Good timing today for once! Went home for lunch and caught the UPS dude. Odd because they usually don't come till 5-6. I love it when a plan cones together :yess:

Won't be able to pop the box until tonight though :panic:

So he arrived today

Great figure in hand used the bendy pole to give the cape a little blow effect to go with the pose. Here are a few pics

enjoys

DSC_0229.JPG

DSC_0227.JPG

DSC_0230.JPG

DSC_0231.JPG

DSC_0232.JPG

DSC_0233.JPG

DSC_0234.JPG

sun was setting so i thought i'd get a moody sun shot with thor lol

DSC_0242.JPG

So it really is sunny in England! Great pics, they're making my wait harder

Missed the UPS guy yesterday. Am being totally bad today and not going into work until my Thor comes :p The notice says 10:30 to 2, so hopefully he'll be here soon. So excited!!!!

UPS showed mine delivered. Trouble is, no one signed for it. Been here all day, no doorbell, no knock, in fact been sitting in a lawn chair in front of my house all day :lol. UPS got some s'plainen to do. Checked neighbors too. Gonna have to call SS.

it really is that obvious mate, the cape section sits a lot higher than his shoulders, In my pic they are up and as tight to the body as far as they go buddy

you can see in my other shot here mate how high it sits and nothing can be done as its a hard plastic what the cape is on

DSC_0230.JPG

I just got him delivered. :yess:

Already opened him up and I must say I am shoked that this has not been adressed before. The whole physique looks unnatural. Shoulders should be were the cape is, but they arent. They are on chest height which is totally wrong and looks totally silly. Not sure how to fix this but I definitly have to. Otherwise a great figure, especially with the base he has a great presence on the shelf. :rock

I take it the shoulders on the armored version look more correct? Seems that way from the in-hand pics.

This. Thing. Rocks.

Only thing is I was trying to get him to stand on his base on his own and getting him to be sturdy is fricken impossible...and slightly annoying. Finally gave inane used the dynamic stand but wow is he cool. The box is amazing too. Currently displayed proudly upon my detolfs :)

This. Thing. Rocks.

Only thing is I was trying to get him to stand on his base on his own and getting him to be sturdy is fricken impossible...and slightly annoying. Finally gave inane used the dynamic stand but wow is he cool. The box is amazing too. Currently displayed proudly upon my detolfs :)

:yess: Sounds like our having fun hehe.... :hi5:

Back