1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my notice for the light armor version. Should have Cap and Thor in hand in the same week!

And still nothing from my Superman pf...I'm never getting it

Got my notice too. I can't keep both this and avenges thor though. But unlke golden age captain america, I think this might actually sub in well for avengers thor, particularly since avengers thor is kinda bleh.

I wanted top it this guy against MOS so bad on my display. Why? Just cause. But apparently the "improved scale" on MOS was pure BS and ended up being just a screw up by HT. Can't have Thor being smaller than MOS.

To keep or cancel...

I wanted top it this guy against MOS so bad on my display. Why? Just cause. But apparently the "improved scale" on MOS was pure BS and ended up being just a screw up by HT. Can't have Thor being smaller than MOS.

To keep or cancel...

I think you'll be fine, Thor's pipes are jacked! Put him on a dynamic flight stand vs Supes and it would look great :rock

Yeah looking at this more and remembering Thor fought iron man sleeveless in Avengers, it may have to replace my Avengers Thor. The costume is different, but not so much that I particularly care. Only thing that would suck about selling Avengers thor is losing the tesseract.

14 day notice for the light armor version for me too. Can not wait for this one.

Yeah looking at this more and remembering Thor fought iron man sleeveless in Avengers, it may have to replace my Avengers Thor. The costume is different, but not so much that I particularly care. Only thing that would suck about selling Avengers thor is losing the tesseract.

just repaint the gold to silver, BANG avenger Thor facsimile

Got an early processing notice just now. Said this figure arrived in their warehouse early and asked if I wanted to go ahead and pay it off. Of course I said yes! Can't wait to get my shipping notice now.

Got my 14 day notice like everyone else. Hope it turns into a 15 day notice. I don't get paid until the 24th.

Back