1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but I should reword that :slap

I meant that if the arms ever do deteriorate one could just replace the body with a similar one. This would be impossible to do with the regular version because of the sculpted armor.
Correction: You can replace the bodies from both versions... the sculpted chain mail is on the body.... You can repkace the regular version with a much better nude body... and it'll be an even better light armor Thor...

Correction: You can replace the bodies from both versions... the sculpted chain mail is on the body.... You can repkace the regular version with a much better nude body... and it'll be an even better light armor Thor...

If you're going to go through the trouble to mod like this, then why not start from scratch?

This is a rockin figure and enjoy it for what it is. This is not a which version is better poll, though if it were, light armor for the win!

If you're going to go through the trouble to mod like this, then why not start from scratch?

This is a rockin figure and enjoy it for what it is. This is not a which version is better poll, though if it were, light armor for the win!

Not everyone can purchase the "light armor" version...and it's very lazy of HT to just slap on/reuse Dutch arms and selling it a an alternate version.

My buddy put in a wait list reservation for this yesterday just for the hell of it. Converted today...

On a separate note, think I'm gonna sell mine. Maybe.

I see you posting this in so many threads. :lol

I know! I order things and get them and love them and then the honeymoon ends quickly. Or I can't cancel something that has an NRD on it, but don't want it anymore. I impulse order too much. I decided to sell off most of my collection a little while ago, but I had already placed several orders with NRDs or that were paid up front, so I just have to wait to get them and then sell them.

I do really like this Thor figure, but having two Thors seems a little silly.

Also, stop following me.

:)

My buddy put in a wait list reservation for this yesterday just for the hell of it. Converted today...

On a separate note, think I'm gonna sell mine. Maybe.

Well hopefully I'll be as lucky, I just now jumped on the waitlist after having worked out my budget to fit this guy in. If he doesn't go through though I might just get Widow.

I know! I order things and get them and love them and then the honeymoon ends quickly. Or I can't cancel something that has an NRD on it, but don't want it anymore. I impulse order too much. I decided to sell off most of my collection a little while ago, but I had already placed several orders with NRDs or that were paid up front, so I just have to wait to get them and then sell them.

I do really like this Thor figure, but having two Thors seems a little silly.

Yep, hard to avoid the impulse grabs. Usually, I'll just drop them if I change my mind so that someone waiting can get a shot. I think I've only bailed on 1 PO that had an NRD on it ever, I'm usually all-in or completely out from the get go with those.

Also, stop following me.

:)
hahano.gif

Something about the eyes just nags me. They are ever so slightly googely. Gives the impression he is staring off into space, whereas I prefer figures to look like they have a fixed stare. It's very subtle.

I think a few of the people who like the armored version of Thor over the light armor are the ones who didn't get a wait list conversion

I love this figure:)
But if worse case and the rubber arms did crack, cut or peel really badly what would be the best replacement?

Back