1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
break in - locate - snatch - claim lost - receive replacement - 2 figures :lol

80545-Jack-Nicholson-nodding-gif-Img-P7l1.gif

If anyone is looking to sell one of these without a crazy inflated price or would be willing to trade this for both R&B Spider-man & Black suit Spider-man 3 Hot Toys please PM me.

I pick mine up today. After seeing it at SDCC, I still can't fully decide whether if it's worth it to keep this instead of my Avengers Thor. Guess I will have to open it anyway and stick them side by side to see if I have a strong feeling one way or the other. Sometimes this face looks great to me, other times it looks off.

I pick mine up today. After seeing it at SDCC, I still can't fully decide whether if it's worth it to keep this instead of my Avengers Thor. Guess I will have to open it anyway and stick them side by side to see if I have a strong feeling one way or the other. Sometimes this face looks great to me, other times it looks off.

I had the same thought, until I put them together for a comparison. New figure won hands down :)

I'm keeping my Avengers Thor as he is displayed with the rest of the team. I picked up a helmet (that i have at his feet) and rock base for his hammer to change things up a bit. I'm putting this Thor and GA Cap in a separate display, thinking of having them posed fighting each other till the winter solider arrives.

I can't wait for this either. Looks more up my alley than Avengers Thor. I just couldn't get that figure out of the pose it was in out of box. I almost think I got a bad body. I think this sculpt is much more Hemsworth also IMHO.
Built my Avengers shelf down to just getting the glass. Which I'm just going to get a fish tank big enough to house all 4 avengers and leave room for a 3 or 4 more to be added down the line. Set it upside down and put a led in the top. Already have the lighting. If I can't get a tank big enough, I can build it myself. Just trying to save myself some work.

I'm glad I got back on the waitlist for this guy. I had initially cancelled my regular order. He looks great. Can't wait to get him.

Dear god!!! These pics were posted up on OSR. Has anyone else had this problem with their Light Armour Thor!?! I will be EXTREMELY careful when moving the arms now that I've seen this!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

Back