1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry man, it might be too late. This guy turned out to be really popular, eBay may be the way to go if you can't find a deal on this board.

I was on the waitlist and it converted last week for me. Received the figure already. Paid retail price too (but with stupid CA tax) so I was pretty happy.

I signed up for the wait list on August 29 and it hasn't converted. I feel like I missed the chance.

Yep that's what I am thinking, but I just managed to bag one off ebay think it's a member off here (Stealth V3teran's) could be wrong. Same name and photo used in the forum as in the ad.

Looking forward to this one. I have told myself that THIS IS THE LAST FIGURE I'M GONNA BUY!! I do have to diecast Mk42 and on pre-order oh and Robocop but may cancel them.

Yep that's what I am thinking, but I just managed to bag one off ebay think it's a member off here (Stealth V3teran's) could be wrong. Same name and photo used in the forum as in the ad.

Looking forward to this one. I have told myself that THIS IS THE LAST FIGURE I'M GONNA BUY!! I do have to diecast Mk42 and on pre-order oh and Robocop but may cancel them.

:duff yep dude was my sale i've got the armored version on order with a uk seller so thor will be back in the collection soon

Got mine shipped from sideshow. Thankfully no QC or damage arm/skin tone. Sorry for the crappy iphone pic image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 599
Yes I opened mine to check and there was nothing :woo
I thought he would come out pale like in some pictures, but the skin tone is perfect
The blue bits around the waist area also seem good, I have seen some pictures where they looked kind of ragged but mine look nice and neat

Tell me he didn't go back into the box and sealed..... :lol Display him proudly! Without fear!! :wink:

Went back into the box not sealed. :) just wanted to make sure i did not received any QC issues. Been waiting long bec of flex pay and until it shipped. Glad finally got him without prob.

Tell me he didn't go back into the box and sealed..... :lol Display him proudly! Without fear!! :wink:

You'll be glad to hear then that ME, the most unlikely person to do so, is currently displaying this guy proudly...... the first figure I have done so with in a little over 18 months :rotfl

Recieved mine yesterday and love it, the sculpt blows away the Avengers version and I was also pleasantly suprised to discover the robe was included as I thought that was only coming with the other Dark World Thor figure.

Yea, i thought about ebay-ing it to apply towards more IM figures, but who am I kidding. This sculpt and figure are phenomenal. No reason to sculpt another CH head again.

Maybe a slightly lighter coloured hair all around, might have made it even better.

He’s arrived……… he turned up yesterday and (just to let stealthv3teran knows he’s in mint condition thank you) all I can say is WOW!!
I am so glad I bought this one the head sculpt is amazing. I never wanted a Thor figure before until this one came out and I never need to buy another one, it has made me rethink my whole collection. Hot Toys has raised the bar on this one everything else in my collection now is just a toy.

I read this thread yesterday and ran home during my lunch break to finally unbox my Thor (had him a couple of weeks). I was all panicked after reading people got some with peeling arm/shoulder syndrome. Fortunately, he looked perfect! I was VERY impressed. HT knocked this one out of the ball-park. I can't see getting any other Thor. Though, I DO still NEED his helmet...

He’s arrived……… he turned up yesterday and (just to let stealthv3teran knows he’s in mint condition thank you) all I can say is WOW!!
I am so glad I bought this one the head sculpt is amazing. I never wanted a Thor figure before until this one came out and I never need to buy another one, it has made me rethink my whole collection. Hot Toys has raised the bar on this one everything else in my collection now is just a toy.

awesome news dude glad you like him, the headsculpt does rock on this one, i'll be getting the armoured version in a month or two as its grown on me a little more.

Well, I can chime in a little late with a positive report of non-damaged arms. He's all good although I did have him in a static pose for the last few weeks. Just reposed today and I'm absolutely lovin' this fig. It's a grand slam, head to toe. I haven't had a chance to unbox my armored version yet because this one has been getting all the attention

I hope the AoU Thor comes out this good. I passed because I dont really like the gold or movie but its so much better than the Avengers version.

Back