1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I am now more inclined to visit the shop this weekend and place my order. The $300 price the shop offers is better than all the reseller prices I've seen here in my country (around $400).

for aftermarket its an okay price, I cant believe this guy goes for that much, I'm glad I ordered this when I could

Yeah. I guess that $300 is already the best offer we could have. We don't usually get exclusives here in our country except through resellers who sell them at a premium, so this is a wonderful opportunity :)

This has got to be my most anticipated figure since avengers hulk. Seriously want to start pouting like an 8 year old.

Woot!!! shipping soon!!!! Most anticipated for me is the MK 42 and then MK 33, I can wait for it till September though :) since so much is coming out on August, MK 42, Python and Black Widow.

Mine arrived yesterday. Looks great, but I need to assemble another detolf before I can display him. I was briefly worried when I saw the discoloration on the cape, but checked out a YouTube review & confirmed that it was an intentional "weathering" effect. I was disappointed that it only comes with the large, flying-pose stand like Superman & General Zod. I've displayed those two, Hulk and Selina Kyle w/Bat-Pod on top of my detolfs & a couple of CD/DVD towers, and I'm assuming I'll need to display Falcon outside of the detolfs as well. I'm quickly running out of locations for these, so I will probably have to pick up a spare stand so I can put him inside.

Woot!!! shipping soon!!!! Most anticipated for me is the MK 42 and then MK 33, I can wait for it till September though :) since so much is coming out on August, MK 42, Python and Black Widow.

Yeah Python for me, cant wait for him, I have GA Cap, MK42 to look forward to also, then 6 more in September, I'm also gonna order Widow when I see more pics

wow my wait list converted for this chap, i only jumped on it about 2 weeks ago

A lot of people that were on the fence would be cancelling at this time since the figure is charging soon if it hasn't already. Congrats, btw! I'm really looking forward to this one. Now you don't have to pay after-market prices or risk missing out.

I was not planning to get this version as I already have the sleeved version on order with OSB. but knowing the delays with getting him it will be this time next year + some before I see the full armoured version

the videos on youtube made me think hmmmmm best get him while i have the chance

I was not planning to get this version as I already have the sleeved version on order with OSB. but knowing the delays with getting him it will be this time next year + some before I see the full armoured version

the videos on youtube made me think hmmmmm best get him while i have the chance

you-sir-did-it-right.jpg

Back