Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Savage Opress

Yeah, where's the preview? They are killin' us! Igo said that the pics will be from the production lot so that means these must be almost ready to leave the warehouse!

Sent from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

I think it was said that the reveal would be tomorrow.

On a side note Partgreek's signature should just be the front page of this site.

THIS ! One good PF ! Only ONE GOOOOOD PF !! NOW !

The Blog I believe but I don't know when. Maybe in the evening.

It is normally 4pm for me here in Florida. It usually gets released at 2pm Pacific time, but then they usually do reveals on Tuesday so I'm not sure. :rolleyes:

The pictures, according to Igo on SF, are from the production run and not the proto.

hmm.. face looks awesome.. pose.. not sure what to think of

I think those pose is awesome and super unique. Plus the light up base will be a really neat feature. Can't wait for this guy. Hopefully since they are shooting pictures with the production line these might end up at collectors homes sooner rather than later.

I like it!

Not sure about the base and a little worried that the saber is too long, but relieved that the price is "reasonable".

Since there is no exclusive I will be able to order it locally and save some $$.

Back