Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they're sith tattoos which aren't abnormal :p Don't know where the S&M came from :< The main 3 in the series are pretty kill (Krayt and Nihl).

Legacy has one of the best dramatis personæ, in my opinion. So many colorful characters, with their own distinct personality and struggles. It's definitely one of the best reads I've had from the EU. Sideshow should focus more on this storyline, and produce som more PF of the characters from Legacy. Both on the good and evil side.

Legacy has one of the best dramatis personæ, in my opinion. So many colorful characters, with their own distinct personality and struggles. It's definitely one of the best reads I've had from the EU. Sideshow should focus more on this storyline, and produce som more PF of the characters from Legacy. Both on the good and evil side.

No doubt!

Darth Krayt and Nihl would be instant preorders for me if the poses were decent.
Deliah Blue would sell maybe because of T&A. I wasn't really fond of her role.

I'm really thinking about getting this. Just such an epic piece. Love the character in The Clone Wars and is a beast. Hmm..

Get it, I think it's another awesome looking SW statue. Honestly Sideshow has been hitting home runs with their Star Wars premium formats, I hope they keep them coming.

Sent from my GT-P3113

A beast for sure!
Stop thinking Ryan. Jump in! :hi5:

It's hard not to think since I really don't want to get into 1:4! I own one other PF that I love but don't have the room to display. Definitely thinking about this I just hope Sideshow makes a new Maul.

Get it, I think it's another awesome looking SW statue. Honestly Sideshow has been hitting home runs with their Star Wars premium formats, I hope they keep them coming.

Sent from my GT-P3113

Agreed, it's just too bad that they've slowed down a lot this year on the Star Wars front.
The last couple of years we got Malgus, Shaak, Aayla, the Droids, and Captain Rex among others.

Sent from my GT-P3113

Agreed, it's just too bad that they've slowed down a lot this year on the Star Wars front.
The last couple of years we got Malgus, Shaak, Aayla, the Droids, and Captain Rex among others.

It's hard not to think since I really don't want to get into 1:4! I own one other PF that I love but don't have the room to display. Definitely thinking about this I just hope Sideshow makes a new Maul.

He'll only be my 2nd PF, but that Chewbacca PF is REALLY tempting me.... I want to try and stick to mostly 1/6 though due to space.

He'll only be my 2nd PF, but that Chewbacca PF is REALLY tempting me.... I want to try and stick to mostly 1/6 though due to space.

Having the same issue. Was thinking after I receive my Hot Toys Avenger Cap and Tonto that I will take a small break and pick up a couple of PF'S. Chewbacca is on my mind at the moment and really is tempting. I still need to decide if I'll order this or not. I really love the character but grr. Decisions I must make.

Debating which Maul to get with this piece, regular to match bases or cyborg with legs. I'm leaning towards legs since that's more appropriate.

Would they both fit in the same besta cube ?

Sorry to say but no chance. Cyborg Maul takes up an entire besta and the regular one due to the shape and the length of the lightsaber a PF the size of Opress I doubt would fit and if it did it probably would look way too cramped or one would be blocking the other. The coolness of the sculpt and size of Opress should get his own besta anyways right next i
To Maul

Back