Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a huge fan of Lobo either. I loved the episodes of Justice League with him, but not enough to pull the trigger. Really nice statue though. I hope you Lobo fans love it when it comes out.

Lobo looks really good and promising but 570$ price tag is insane! I don't want to think how much it will be in Turkey! This hobby is going crazy in terms of high prices! Plus there would be QC nightmare! It is priced so expensive even for an American! Anyway congrats to people who purchased LOBO, like himself, his price is maniacally insane:)))

Pre ordered an hour ago! Absolutely! Takes my #1 most wanted spot over the Catwoman PF. But yeah the QC issues are frightening on this one. There's a lot going on.

Can anyone tell if the chain is loose and like a metal or aluminum or is it sculpted?

Pre ordered an hour ago! Absolutely! Takes my #1 most wanted spot over the Catwoman PF. But yeah the QC issues are frightening on this one. There's a lot going on.

Can anyone tell if the chain is loose and like a metal or aluminum or is it sculpted?

it looks like real chain & not sculpted

Yeah, looks like mixed media and a recipe for damage...

ndkl1d.jpg

If they did I would order with the coupon. Maybe a SS special sometime in the future? Order lobo and get the dog included? Just wishing here.

You mean include what they they should've in the first place? Half of the people that are ordering Lobo wouldn't be doing so if there was a NRD.

Bundle ordered, this is so badazzz.

Better than Doom PF, better than King Hulk, better than Joker, better than Apoc, better than almost anybody basically

With this price I expect a great quality though, don't screw this up Sideshow.

its day 1st u have to wait till con ............................

Bundle ordered, this is so badazzz.

Better than Doom PF, better than King Hulk, better than Joker, better than Apoc, better than almost anybody basically

With this price I expect a great quality though, don't screw this up Sideshow.

Agreed.

Back