Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll try to use their chat service thing later to ask about that.

Was going to cancel my Lobo combo and use the $20 off, but the "shipping soon" glitch is still there.

My Deadpool PF said that the moment I ordered it and never changed. Had to call them to make changes when I got reissued a visa.

Just wait a few months then the code will work. Now with all these TBD ES I can just wait for the coupon code in a few months. I still like I should have waited on the WW EX PF instead of losing 20.00 without using the code. Lol but I do feel good that I used every code each month to get statues like catwoman and green ivy. Thanks all for putting up these new monthly codes. :D

Just wait a few months then the code will work. Now with all these TBD ES I can just wait for the coupon code in a few months. I still like I should have waited on the WW EX PF instead of losing 20.00 without using the code. Lol but I do feel good that I used every code each month to get statues like catwoman and green ivy. Thanks all for putting up these new monthly codes. :D
:slap The code works now.

I wonder why they didn't go with his first appearance look? :monkey3

Omega_Men_v.1_03.jpg

*runs away quickly*

To the people saying no one would buy just DAWG .... My mother received the email, Has no clue who Lobo is and wants the Bulldog statue..... We own English Bulldogs if that needs to be said.

Thanks for the code but I'm going to wait on this since it's a big priced statue which a TBD ES. If can can get some kind of sale and the code then I may pull the rigger later on down the road.

Back