Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The name plates are a nice little bonus but not really required if you can find them cheaper locally. The biggest bonus of the EX is that they are inherently more desirable. If two are for sale and one is an EX, you know which one is selling quicker and usually for a higher price (Hence I got the EX P2 maquette to try and minimise any loss if I do decide to sell down the line) Again though, if you plan to keep it then that isn't really a factor either and I will most definitely be keeping these two! All of that said, I have the EX on order for both, I like them a lot so don't mind the extra cost, unlike some members I buy relatively few items anyway, if I ordered a lot I'd be looking to cut costs and buy locally and rightly so.

The name plates are a nice little bonus but not really required if you can find them cheaper locally. The biggest bonus of the EX is that they are inherently more desirable. If two are for sale and one is an EX, you know which one is selling quicker and usually for a higher price (Hence I got the EX P2 maquette to try and minimise any loss if I do decide to sell down the line) Again though, if you plan to keep it then that isn't really a factor either and I will most definitely be keeping these two! All of that said, I have the EX on order for both, I like them a lot so don't mind the extra cost, unlike some members I buy relatively few items anyway, if I ordered a lot I'd be looking to cut costs and buy locally and rightly so.

I think those with the busts and maquettes it will tie the display together nicely. Plus like you said, EX is usually worth the difference or more if you need to resell it later.

I'm guessing 2,000 Reg & 750 Ex on BC then, maybe more.

As long as they turn out nice I'm not really bothered.

With constant delays, Low Quantity alerts before ES reveal, fake sellouts etc. I've probably, happily, ordered my last pieces.
I love Sideshow but also hate them.

I'm guessing 2,000 Reg & 750 Ex on BC then, maybe more.

As long as they turn out nice I'm not really bothered.

With constant delays, Low Quantity alerts before ES reveal, fake sellouts etc. I've probably, happily, ordered my last pieces.
I love Sideshow but also hate them.

It must move stock, it's a pretty low act. People still fall for it though.

Back