Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering if he'll be there so close to release, I hope so. I doubt they would display a production piece though, prototypes only on display from SS I should imagine.

I thought they swapped over to production pieces when they are close to release. I remember last year they did that with the Sauron I had on order.

They displayed a production piece Sauron at the Con? I know they sometimes change the pictures on their website to pictures of a production piece but I thought it was always prototypes at the Con. It is essentially a big advert for their products after all. I don't think they will even have a production Warrior to display yet, he doesn't arrive until next month.

Yes, they did. They actually still have the proto pics up on the site last time I checked which show more orange effect then it actually has. That may be why it has not sold out yet. When they had the production piece on display everyone liked it better than the proto pics. It was an early production piece though, it even had some paint errors(the ring was not even gold)

I thought they swapped over to production pieces when they are close to release. I remember last year they did that with the Sauron I had on order.

Yeah, they did the same thing with Batman as well last year. That's when people started freaking out over the Bat emblem change on his chest. That said, Batman was still, what, half a year away? Or a few months? It'd be great to see this one with the delay, but August seems pretty close for them to take up real estate with it.

But hey, you never know! Could have this one along with the Elder Predator bust, or an updated Big Chap...I could see that being a set-up. It'd be great, but I mean, this will be here likely within a few weeks after the Con at most, so we can make it if not :)

Yeah, they did the same thing with Batman as well last year. That's when people started freaking out over the Bat emblem change on his chest. That said, Batman was still, what, half a year away? Or a few months? It'd be great to see this one with the delay, but August seems pretty close for them to take up real estate with it.

But hey, you never know! Could have this one along with the Elder Predator bust, or an updated Big Chap...I could see that being a set-up. It'd be great, but I mean, this will be here likely within a few weeks after the Con at most, so we can make it if not :)

I'd be happy to see either of those show up at SCC

Any pics....? Warrior, Big Chap, Machiko, Masked Pred LSB, P2 City Hunter Maquette, engineer etc?!?!?!?!!

Lame.

I could see Machiko in the background of the Elder LSB pic you posted, and the masked pred LSB in the background of some other pic.

Are you at the con?

So no Alien busts this year at the con...... crap!

Yeah I was really hoping for some announcement like a dog alien LSB or 1/4 queen (I think an LSB would be way too huge for her.)
Nice to see the P1 bio LSB though. Too bad the elder looks like a clown. Pretty much killed my want for that one.

Yeah I was really hoping for some announcement like a dog alien LSB or 1/4 queen (I think an LSB would be way too huge for her.)
Nice to see the P1 bio LSB though. Too bad the elder looks like a clown. Pretty much killed my want for that one.

at least theres a 1/6 Ripley, and maybe some 1/6 Aliens will follow, but if your looking for statues, busts etc..... no luck this year

at least theres a 1/6 Ripley, and maybe some 1/6 Aliens will follow, but if your looking for statues, busts etc..... no luck this year

Really wanted to see this, but looks like HCG is coming out with some Aliens pieces for statue guys. I used to like the 1/6 figs, but just can't get into them anymore.

Back