Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks great. Just wish it was a tiny bit bigger

:monkey3

Oh.. And for you and the beginning of your video Freman!!?? Omg! Biggest... ":monkey3"!

628992d1404501830-300-mil-spend-michael-scott-failing-hold-laughter.gif

Way less excited than I was. Teeth look nothing like the photos on the sideshow website, and that crap on the side of its mouth looks way out of place. Other than that its great, I guess I'll wait to see it in person.

Mine is out for delivery now, two days early... I'll give my opinions in a few hours hopefully.

Me and batty will be chrome teeth pioneers hahahaha. I may take my time and freehand brush them.. watch out hahahaha.

Count me in, I'm annoyed they aren't chrome, it really isn't dificult to do before it is all put together! If I can mask it off I'll spray them with Alclad chrome as that will provide a real nice finish. If not we'll think of something else. I'm just hoping those tendons look nicer in person as they look really bad so far...

Looks really good with the P1 bust!!! Can't wait to get this!!!
I'm thinking I'll put mine next to the AVPR Diorama joined by the big chap bust and masked predator bust when I get them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good. I like how they both fit in next to each other. Gives me an excuse to finally pick one up.

I think this turned out ok for the most part and I'm happy with what I see, but the teeth are a let down. The flat silver paint looks really crap. I went back on Sideshow's website and had a look at the proto pics to compare, and the teeth look so much better on the proto. Wouldn't have even been hard to do in chrome paint, not sure why they didn't do it. The tendons on the side of the mouth I'm not sure about as it looks ok in some pics and kind of 'meh' in others. As always though, I reserve full judgement until I see the piece in hand. Should have mine in a couple of days, will take some HD pics when it arrives.

I think this turned out ok for the most part and I'm happy with what I see, but the teeth are a let down. The flat silver paint looks really crap. I went back on Sideshow's website and had a look at the proto pics to compare, and the teeth look so much better on the proto. Wouldn't have even been hard to do in chrome paint, not sure why they didn't do it. The tendons on the side of the mouth I'm not sure about as it looks ok in some pics and kind of 'meh' in others. As always though, I reserve full judgement until I see the piece in hand. Should have mine in a couple of days, will take some HD pics when it arrives.

The teeth on the proto have depth and shading. The teeth you see on the production piece are flat. I think thats the biggest difference.

Back