1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not close but another pic.

10569025_10204393419506021_3471166541232894665_n.jpg

Don't know if it's an improved sculpt or just different lighting ... But I like it more.

Blue eye! Something about his hair color there looks odd to me there. I think it's too light brown, but Plissken's hair isn't one uniform color so idk.

there are other figures that looked good but if you mean a human figure yes. I could be wrong. If anyone of this thread goes to SDCC please ask them if it is a production or the prototype.

If it is then it's the first time they've made this process look good.

Baby steps. One eye at a time!

Would give me some hope for Luke and Han. :)

The process looks great on Harley Quinn. Decent on Catwoman and bad on everyone else. lol

But Snake look awesome. Ship him already.

If it is then it's the first time they've made this process look good.

Baby steps. One eye at a time!

Would give me some hope for Luke and Han. :)

Well they only had to deal with one eye, so a symmetry issue was non existent. The eye placement is fine where it is, I just wish it was just SLIGHTLY looking more up than it is but no biggie.

That he does. Might be production since he ships next month, I think.

I think it has to be... and the paint work has that slightly diffuse production look to it. Again, could be lighting, but I'd put money on it being a production sample..

Blue eye! Something about his hair color there looks odd to me there. I think it's too light brown, but Plissken's hair isn't one uniform color so idk.

It's a pretty bright picture... my guess its it's more like the other photos we've gotten, but this picture definitely looks different than the prototype. I does look like the hair and head is all one piece, rather than seeing a seam (at least on the forehead).

The process looks great on Harley Quinn. Decent on Catwoman and bad on everyone else. lol

But Snake look awesome. Ship him already.

Seemed good on Wolffe as well... at least mine looked good.

Back