1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Agree Film was bad but cheesey good and Snake survived the film giving us Kurt Russel and realy like the bad *** spirit of SNAKE. I love the film THE THING and Carpenter also I won a bet saying GOOD OLD WILFORD BRIMLEY WAS IN THE THING long ago. My friend swore he wasnt in...ha ha Anyway cant wait to add a SNAKE to the collection soon.

I Agree Film was bad but cheesey good and Snake survived the film giving us Kurt Russel and realy like the bad *** spirit of SNAKE. I love the film THE THING and Carpenter also I won a bet saying GOOD OLD WILFORD BRIMLEY WAS IN THE THING long ago. My friend swore he wasnt in...ha ha Anyway cant wait to add a SNAKE to the collection soon.

Yea, that was him playing doing the autopsy on the creature...He looks weird in that because it's the only time I've ever seen him without his mustache...

I thought ESCAPE from L.A had some cool and very bad effects or story parts. I like the holgram story part that either TOTAL RECALL conveniently borrowed or stole. Then the idea from and the futurisitic helicopter blade transforming out when took off, the 89 batmobile armor idea was borrowed or brainstormed probably from it. The movie was realy ahead in thinking on some Special effect's and felt like the cgi technology just wasnt there to be make it proper to believe. I LOVED THE NERD CAMEO and the surfing was laughable right after he get's his leg shot. All in all decent Russel and Director carpenter did o.k for what he had in the time. Good cheese i wish i owned the movie Warriors to watch after Escape ha ha... All good cheese n violence from the 80's..........

Escape from L.A. came out in 1996, Total Recall was in 1990, so the hologram bit was pinched from Recall, not the other way round.
Similarly, the Batmobile armor, seen in the 89 movie, and in an improved form, in Batman Returns, 1992. Both before L.A.

L.A. wasn't a great movie, but i'd still get a Snake figure from it.

There is quite a lot of interest in Big Trouble again now and with the up coming comic book from Boom. I hope there is a chance of some new merchandise the only official figures we ever saw were the ones from N2 Toys and i had to import them from Italy to get hold of any for my customers because they were so poorly distributed.

Thank's 4 the correct info Marine i didnt think Escape from L.A came out that late in 1996. That make's the movie even worse or just realy filmed on a smaller budget either way kinda shocked it felt like a 80's release will watch for the date better next time. Thank's 4 the correction sir.

I only got on the waitlist less than a week ago and after only 2 days on the list it converted already !

Guess not many people have ordered !

I am really looking forward to this figure and I don't even know why. It's strange. I mean, I liked EFNY a lot, but I wouldn't consider myself a huge Snake Plissken fan or anything. For some reason though this figure just seems really cool. I feel compelled to own it.

I only got on the waitlist less than a week ago and after only 2 days on the list it converted already !

Guess not many people have ordered !

It took about a week for my waitlist to convert. That was about 3 weeks ago.

Put up waitlist, wait til it reaches 5,000 waiters, produce that many more figures. Easy, BS, but easy.

Well guys times almost here ! my first flexpayment is this month on the 25th. I hope sideshow shows the figure at Comicon I would love to see a final production pic.

Got my notice for the flexpay ! so excited !!

On facebook theres a page that makes acrylic stands for 1/6 figure. Im trying to get them to do a stand for snake but the only idea I had was to make a liberty head, so any of you guys have cool Ideas that are not just the name logo shoot em here or write the at facebook. They are from Singapore.

https://www.facebook.com/FORTY42

This is some of the ones they have.

10364024_762797613753653_3307952815798745316_n.jpg
10274073_762797713753643_6658578590250463065_n.jpg
10341897_762797523753662_5755986298379720469_n.jpg
1491667_762797487086999_907963805323092356_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back