1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sitting here thinking back to the Custom Snake Plissken I bought years ago...It was from a company called Kelly's Heroes...The outfit/accessories werent bad for the time...But it used a GI Joe Hall of Fame body (yuck)...I remember thinking it was pretty cool for a custom...Of course, that was in the early 90's...

Matt

I'm pretty much done with collecting, Sold approx 80% of my collection but this I will get. Hope it leads to a Premium Format Figure too :)

I just watched ESCAPE FROM L.A for the 1st time very FUN and cheesy. I wonder if they will do a los angelas verson sometime or if some will kitbash one. I suppose we could bash a captain RON also.:lol

I've just gone on the waitlist for this. Why the hell not ! :D

I just watched ESCAPE FROM L.A for the 1st time very FUN and cheesy. I wonder if they will do a los angelas verson sometime or if some will kitbash one. I suppose we could bash a captain RON also.:lol

I would LOVE an Escape from LA Snake !!

EFLA is bad, but Kurt Russell makes it bearable. I would definitely want an LA Snake, I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of "EFLA Snake clothing" interest threads pop up after release.

PCS is already doing a MacReady, no telling if SSC would do one. I'd rather get someone to do a Jack Burton now since the other two are covered.

I thought ESCAPE from L.A had some cool and very bad effects or story parts. I like the holgram story part that either TOTAL RECALL conveniently borrowed or stole. Then the idea from and the futurisitic helicopter blade transforming out when took off, the 89 batmobile armor idea was borrowed or brainstormed probably from it. The movie was realy ahead in thinking on some Special effect's and felt like the cgi technology just wasnt there to be make it proper to believe. I LOVED THE NERD CAMEO and the surfing was laughable right after he get's his leg shot. All in all decent Russel and Director carpenter did o.k for what he had in the time. Good cheese i wish i owned the movie Warriors to watch after Escape ha ha... All good cheese n violence from the 80's..........

Last edited:
There is so much wrong with the film, it being an almost exact duplicate of the EFNY plot for one... and bad attempt at it. I can only watch it for Snake, everything else is trash.

Yes i get that it was bad laughable now, but lead into Or up to one of our favorite 80's films BIG trouble in little china.

I loved Big Trouble. Although I think my favorite Carpenter film might be The Thing, it's definitely his best work IMO.

I do kinda like the L.a costume a bit more and give's me a reason to get him a motorcycle to display with maybe if want for later. If anything got some good actors out of it like Steve Buscemi and Nerd actor Robert Caradine AKA Lewis Skolnick from it and Director John Carpenter from the Escape film.

Back