1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to have this figure now !. Probably will have TDK armory first. I hope that by the time this comes out we'll have some news on Evil Dead Ash and Beetlejuice.

Yeah, I saw them but I just need the standard one will have no use for the other 3. Im not much of a dynamic posing guy.

Damn... another delay on Snake? Really hope it's upping the QC, but likely it just regular old delays and we'll still get a wonky figure :lol

Be nice if they'd just give us the bad news all at once rather than stepping it back a month at a time :lol

Anybody contacted sideshow ??? I tried asking them the other day while I was checking another order and she said the figures was due on october. Didn't really say why.

Sideshow's site now shows him as shipping in November.

Just checked...

KfOXZzs.gif

Yeah I tried asking them why it was deleyed again and the rep said that she doesn't know the specific reason but normally is that the production needs more time and she also didn't have what specific day of november was the releas date.

Im gonna wait till I get it in hand because by that time i can get a full return if I cancel now because of the flex the'll take $40.

If I can get it before Christmas, I will be a happy camper. The most anticipated figure I have wanted in decades. Another month or two is coasting for me.

There really is no way to determine if the delays are for it to be tinkered with, maybe it's just a production problem.

Anyone know if the clothing is made at the same factory? Probably isn't, then all the packaging is made somewhere else too. They could box & assemble at a different site as well, heaps of factors that could play in a delay.

Imo sideshow can't afford on screewing this one up too, will be very bad for their rep. The nathan drake figures was sold out and after the initial post production pics the cancellations were raining, they are not even giving that figure away on their twitter contests.

Back