1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think commander cobra alternate HS, Catwoman and all those star wars clones.

1wolffeHEADS1.jpg
ZRSxBgD.jpg
IMG_20140508_200458.jpg

With all of the bombs dropped at SDCC I was seriously considering canceling my PO for this figure in order to save for other figures, but this pic just convinced me to keep it. It may not be 100% perfect, but it looks absolutely awesome and I'd be kicking myself later if I passed

Last edited:
I actually would... jacket material looks different, paint work on the head looks a bit softer/more factory produced. And the only plaque for him shows his name and price. Not prototype like just about everything else.

Snake's shipping in just a month or two, so this is very likely a production sample.

Heck, the cammo pattern doesn't line up the same on his waist as the prototype figure...

1KH0Cl0.jpg
sdcc2014_sideshow_99.jpg

I actually would... jacket material looks different, paint work on the head looks a bit softer/more factory produced. And the only plaque for him shows his name and price. Not prototype like just about everything else.

Snake's shipping in just a month or two, so this is very likely a production sample.

Heck, the cammo pattern doesn't line up the same on his waist as the prototype figure...

1KH0Cl0.jpg
sdcc2014_sideshow_99.jpg

I dunno i dont like it as much as I use too something is off.

So, I dont how many of you guys have Flexpay for this figure but I noticed the sideshow hasnt send me an email for todays payment. So I checked my schedule and I paid May and June but since the figure ships on september they change my next payment to August and September (I Picked 4 payments) so no payment on July.

So, I dont how many of you guys have Flexpay for this figure but I noticed the sideshow hasnt send me an email for todays payment. So I checked my schedule and I paid May and June but since the figure ships on september they change my next payment to August and September (I Picked 4 payments) so no payment on July.

I've had a figure on flexpay that's been delayed before, typically what SSC does is skip a monthly payment.

They changed the date, it was supposed to ship Auguste not september. If it looks like the one on SDCC ship it already sideshow !!!!!

Yep, it was August for a long time... about a month ago (maybe less) it got pushed back to September. I believe I commented on it soon after I noticed.

Back