Enterbay - Dennis Rodman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its around Jordan's price.

And for $290HKD more ($37.5USD) you can get another body and make 2 figure $257USD. So basically, $126ish each

Last edited:
Sounds like Storm Toys rattled them a bit :lol Offering an extra body like ST. Seems the competition between toy companies is good for us.

Yup, thats what happened with HT and EB during their competition for the best Capt. Jack Sparrow figure - they starts throwing in bonuses even after the prior official specs release :lol

The "King of Rebounds" Dennis Rodman is going to meet NBA fans and figurine collectors in Asia soon!
Come to ENTERBAY booth (F29-34) In ACGHK 2014 (25th July – 29th July) and purchase the newly launched Rodman Action Figure ($1,700) + it’s body ($290) + 1 Locker Room ($690), you will have chance to join the Dennis Rodman HK & Beijing Tour held by ENTERBAY in early Sep and you may meet Dennis Rodman at the autograph session! Please stay tuned with us for the latest news!! *In case of disputes, the decision of ENTERBAY shall be final and binding.

This looks fantastic and is so bought. Only problem though, i need now the finals jersey from MJ. Any suggestions guys? :D ebay doesn't offer it anymore

Buy the figure, Arian, theres plenty of goodies in that release.

Can always sell off the other unwanted parts, should you choose to get some cash back.

Collectors and EB both are starting to realize theres a point where theres enough JOrdans in the market :lol I dont think many people are buying the final shot set to part em out no more.

Im assuming Pippen will have the Finals logo on the jersey too. No idea if EB is planning to release regular season jersey for both Pip and Rodman. They should release a Phil Jackson too, I'd buy him and place him in the center behind Jordan.

The 2 heads 2 jerseys set is toyfair exclusives, so don't get your hopes to high to get one at decent price.

The 2 heads 2 jerseys set is toyfair exclusives, so don't get your hopes to high to get one at decent price.

I suppose I can live with just the 1 head/1 jersey, reduces the temptation to get the white jersey Jordan to go along with a white jersey Rodman. After all of the announcements, I'm going to need as many excuses not to buy more figures as it is!

They really nailed his likeness.. I was going to pass on this but now it looks like I have to get Rodman to go along with MJ and Pip.. It's only right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks...single incident or wide spread problem? Trying to determine what jersey color I want for Mike so I can decide which Worm to get...

A couple people said they had that problem, but not sure if it is avoidable or not. Only thing with the white jersey version of Mike is that his jersey doesn't have the Finals patch like Rodman's would, that's leaning me towards just aiming for the Red jersey versions of them

He does good work for sure, I was on the fence about the white jersey Mike and I have the Last Shot on pre-order, was going to pull the trigger on the white jersey but now seeing Rodman coming out, I think I'll just stick with the Red jerseys, but definitely a good option to keep in mind. Thanks!

Back