Enterbay - Dennis Rodman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just scrolling back through this thread ...the 'exclusive convention' version is the extra body, right?
All versions come with 2 heads?

I got my Rodman in today.. In one word.. Awesome! Fellas this figure is the real deal! Look at these amazing poses I was able to pull off with very little effort.

915a6ae7ef1faedb82506915ead557c8.jpg

0806da684d2eadd6ac682d20e2a7b562.jpg

This one is my favorite!

d6c7c2c4e57ab05049ded87bc9446adb.jpg

. . .

Ok. So only a set of hands and a ball came in today. The rest should arrive tomorrow or Saturday lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....okay I'll bite ....why have you ordered just the hands and the rest separately ? :)

....okay I'll bite ....why have you ordered just the hands and the rest separately ? :)

Lol.. Only because I bought a Rodman figure loose on EBay. It just came with fisted hands so I needed some that were actually functional along with a ball.

One of my friends pointed out that Enterbay Dennis has a weirdly small head, clearly visible on its own and even up against the Jordan figure.
Now I can't unsee it.

Convince me on the size Dennis's 1/6 cranium, peoples ?

That Pistons outfit looks great but.... BOOOOOOOO! Lol

As a Jordan fan I hated Rodman back in his Detroit days.

Mine finally arrived today. I think it looks great.. the likeness is dead on. I bought mine loose so this is the only headsculpt I have but I prefer this one to the smirking one because I might put him in an action pose once I get a stand. Alright SAB.. I'll answer your question now. His head does not look undersized to me. If you let the jersey puff out then his body appears to have more bulk than it should. But when you adjust the jersey so that it fits his body better everything look to be in decent proportion. You Happy? lol

Now I need Pippen!

Anyways here are some pics..

492403adba40d7753059807a7df5aec0.jpg

abb5aaea5cbfbd6c480064f67299f1cb.jpg

310fe18f746a0ec8376113c4983feb86.jpg

90580d5c4789fe95a1105ce8b1222f6d.jpg

5bab0f07ac8b0e5f2b000e808dd88326.jpg

d0133533db91b43e75288f309d0aec92.jpg

Last edited:
Oh and I wanted to add that the body used for Rodman feels different than the one for Jordan. The arms are on a ratcheting joint.. I don't remember that being the case for MJ. Also the shoulder do the pull down thing like the Hot Toys Die cast Iron Man figures. I read somewhere that they were the same bodies but I don't think that's the case.

Mine finally arrived today. I think it looks great.. the likeness is dead on. I bought mine loose so this is the only headsculpt I have but I prefer this one to the smirking one because I might put him in an action pose once I get a stand. Alright SAB.. I'll answer your question now. His head does not look undersized to me. If you let the jersey puff out then his body appears to have more bulk than it should. But when you adjust the jersey so that it fits his body better everything look to be in decent proportion. You Happy? lol

I am happy! Your pics look great ....and I think you are right!

Have you seen Scottie?

Nah Bro. I was going to ask you the same thing.

08207a6aaa716cc9e9d07bd0d3ca67a6.jpg

Back