1/6 The recluse billionaire by super duck

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this from urban samurai a couple weeks ago. Not a bad set. But, man did the clothes reek like paint. I'm sure it's just the smell from the factory but I had to air that sucker out for a bit before displaying

I got this from urban samurai a couple weeks ago. Not a bad set. But, man did the clothes reek like paint. I'm sure it's just the smell from the factory but I had to air that sucker out for a bit before displaying

Yeah what the hell are these Asian factories using...smelled like an Ashley Wood figure :wink1: I have my set airing out, and going to set up with my Skiman painted Creg Custom HS...just got to find a pair of feet somewhere in my miscelleaneous box and I am set. I will post pictures soon. I especially liked the use of metal for the cane shaft.

Anyone have in hand pics of this set? I'm thinking about buying but I would like too see it on a kit bashed bruce first

No pics yet? I'm really itching to pull the trigger on this, but some in-hand pics and reports would be nice, to make sure this is worth it.

I can't believe how much better the sculpt is on this than any other I've seen, I'll try and put some pics on later if people are still interested?

Here are a few quick phone pics image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I don't get how hot toys can be so off when this is so close, looks just like Bale to me

Just saw this set yesterday at a local convention. Looks good, especially with the HS having its own tin case with acrylic peek window.

Just saw this set yesterday at a local convention. Looks good, especially with the HS having its own tin case with acrylic peek window.

Anyone know what kind of body I can purchase to put this together ? I saw a cheap ganghood muscular body but don't want to purchase it if it won't fit.

Thanks in advance

I really, really hated that plot point in TDKR... that and Bruce wanting to give up being Batman at the first opportunity, proved Nolan didn't really understand the character at all –*shame really after he got so much right in BB and TDK!

Back