Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anywhere I can buy (pre-order) this in the UK?
- I think this looks to be an absolutely marvellous statue; and I like it acutely more then say the 1/6 hot toys offering of ScarJo from the WS, which I felt was let down by the dead eye sculpt (just my opinion) - Albeit the smaller HT version is of course quite a bit cheaper.

Granted the size isn't quite there, but given the sculpt I for one welcome this 18" ScarJo :bow
I Just wish I had seen this sooner, as yeah, I have to say it would be a real eye catching piece no doubt about it! :D

Anywhere I can buy (pre-order) this in the UK?

Was gonna suggest the same place from where I ordered her from which was Collectibles Direct in the UK but after just checking it says its already SOLD OUT! :horror

https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.u...r-statue-black-widow-46-cm.html?search=gentle giant

Alternatively, to echo Chris' post...you can order direct from Forbiddon Planet for GBP299.99

https://forbiddenplanet.com/110671-..._seH-WbuNVfmrWdRzxLgv_Ln7b3z_IrPDEaAopB8P8HAQ

Hope that helps buddy :)

Was gonna suggest the same place from where I ordered her from which was Collectibles Direct in the UK but after just checking it says its already SOLD OUT! :horror

https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.u...r-statue-black-widow-46-cm.html?search=gentle giant

Alternatively, to echo Chris' post...you can order direct from Forbiddon Planet for GBP299.99

https://forbiddenplanet.com/110671-..._seH-WbuNVfmrWdRzxLgv_Ln7b3z_IrPDEaAopB8P8HAQ

Hope that helps buddy :)

Thanks for the reply :)

I actually managed to secure mine via Collectibles Direct - That was the first place I looked as I have the SC Poison Ivy on order with them; but like yourself I was sadden to see all pre-order units had been snapped up.

That said, I figured later on after asking on here, that there was no harm in e-mailing CD to ask, and as luck would have it they had one slot left! So of course on discovering this information my instant reaction was:

shut_up_and_take_my_money.jpg.jpg

Thanks for the reply :)

I actually managed to secure mine via Collectibles Direct - That was the first place I looked as I have the SC Poison Ivy on order with them; but like yourself I was sadden to see all pre-order units had been snapped up.

That said, I figured later on after asking on here, that there was no harm in e-mailing CD to ask, and as luck would have it they had one slot left! So of course on discovering this information my instant reaction was:

View attachment 132110

Hey...that's awesome news buddy :rock Congrats on that and glad I could help out a fellow collector :duff so we'll be getting ours at roughly the same time! :yess:

GG makes the superior statues. Just like the sucker punch line. The details are still unmatched. This will come out looking great.

I actually think it looks perfect to how she plays the role in the movie...kinda moody but with a kick-ass attitude...

Then again, they couldve gone for the HotToys Crystal Meth look :rock

etymybun.jpg

:lol:lol:rotfl

Well I do like some angles of it. It does definitely look different and fine. I would've gone with like a smirk or something. She has this teasing attitude in the movies.

I'm really worried about her face....in the promo shots she had some color to her face and cheeks....She was looking really pale in those last shots from Comic Con.

What do you all think?

15003266638_7eae1bb336_c.jpg

I'm really worried about her face....in the promo shots she had some color to her face and cheeks....She was looking really pale in those last shots from Comic Con.

What do you all think?

15003266638_7eae1bb336_c.jpg

:slap is that really the finished product?

Is it that hard to get Scar's likeness

:slap is that really the finished product?

Is it that hard to get Scar's likeness

I'd argue this sculpt is very ScarJo, more so then the Meth version offered up by Hot Toys for the WS variant

sdcc2014_gg_50.jpg

That's pretty damn close. I mean someone not familiar with the movie, would instantly pick up on the fact it's her :bouncin - So surly that's job done and thank you very much?

Each to his/her own and all that but I'm very happy with it and can't wait for it it arrive.

Back