Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right there. Behold...

o5nkR0c.jpg

I love Scar Jo, and her iterations of BW....but.....

I only love her outfit and overall everything in IM2. I didn't like the bob in Avengers, or the split curtains in CA: TWS. Looks like its back at the bob for AoU.

I didn't like SSC version of the IM2, but she was unbelievably sexy in that :drool

Point is: I just can't get into this one. I love everything, but hair is key. Kind of why I may pass on Emma and go with PG and BG with it.

Not sure if it's the lighting, but the eyes looked better on the proto pics - eyes on the SDCC display look too dark. Want to wait for in-hand pics from freaks before pulling the trigger... problem is, not sure if it'll still be available.

Not sure if it's the lighting, but the eyes looked better on the proto pics - eyes on the SDCC display look too dark. Want to wait for in-hand pics from freaks before pulling the trigger... problem is, not sure if it'll still be available.

I think the risk is more if she looks amazing and then sells out. I don't expect this to be an instant sell out IMO.

it's probably the lighting from the show and the glass it's sitting behind.

Back