1:6 Batman Beyond (and more)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 comics Batman's Rogue gallery (WIP sculpts of Joker, Riddler, Two Face, Pengu

Cool! Nice Bruce sculpt. Did you make the Belt for Batman.

Re: 1:6 comics Batman's Rogue gallery (WIP sculpts of Joker, Riddler, Two Face, Pengu

Thanks =) And from Bruce sculpt I will make new Batman head. And yes, belt is made by me. Like everything on Batman (Hands, boots, suit, accessories,...everything=) )

Now I have time, so I continue in work ;)

IMG_0013.jpgIMG_0048.JPGIMG_0042.JPG

Last edited:

Great stuff all around,elar!
Really impressive work on those accesories above.

Great stuff all around,elar!
Really impressive work on those accesories above.
Thank you. Sometimes I love making accessories more than figures itself =D
Your sculpting is getting better and better :D
Thank you so much, pal :hi5: I'm trying my best.

And I made hat for The Penguin. So now I "only" must make suits, shoes, finish heads and bake it and paint that all =D
img_20140708_225553_hat_by_elarek-d7pszfk.jpg

Like your penguin. Btw he had a short top hat the Abe style you have might look odd to you when he is finished . If you make it half that size your golden. That one would look awesome on a gentleman ghost figure if you can rig the monocle to hold it to a sculpted collar it would be wicked sweet. No one has ever attempted him.

Re: 1:6 Batman and Red Hood (New heads)

Could you post more pics of Batman/Bruce. So the cowl goes over the Bruce head?

Re: 1:6 Batman and Red Hood (New heads)

Great job mate, love the accs and details
Thank you ;) I love to making accessories! It is really fun make that little stuffs =D
Could you post more pics of Batman/Bruce. So the cowl goes over the Bruce head?
I will take some more photos later ;) And no, it is Batman head and Bruce head with cowl. I can't imagine how to make it soft to put it over his head and achieve right shape of cowl.

Back