Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you make yours? I thought about buying the Dragon version and giving it a new body.

Same way I got the amnur heads he offered a calm and screaming version. Made a custom cape and updated the boots and added the ttm19 body had to cut the hand off thought about buying a Medicom Guts head but thought aren't loose yet. your figure looks awesome Imo the Figmas are the best representation of the manga in figure form love the posing you can do with them.

I Posted this before but I love this song

Its somber and haunting and it fits the tone for berserk. The guitar in the middle of the song fits the intensity in this manga so perfectly. Everytime I think of Berserk i think of this song. It fits the the whole thing just perfectly. I like other songs aswell but for me this one is the best.

This does it for me i get pumped listening to this while reading. So haunting like you know something bad is going to happen.

Thats nice dont like the head sculpt like mines better but his cape is very nice.

Lets hope Medicom continues with this line. I want casca and Griffith along with a black swordman guts but we'll be seeing that when the new movies come out.

Lets hope Medicom continues with this line. I want casca and Griffith along with a black swordman guts but we'll be seeing that when the new movies come out.

Heard they coming out with the Godhand in the Figma lines exciting news.

The only one i'd probably get are femento and slan. Those characters dont really do all that much so far to catch my intrest.

Same way I got the amnur heads he offered a calm and screaming version. Made a custom cape and updated the boots and added the ttm19 body had to cut the hand off thought about buying a Medicom Guts head but thought aren't loose yet. your figure looks awesome Imo the Figmas are the best representation of the manga in figure form love the posing you can do with them.

Makes me want to try it myself, although I would need a custom head too.

I'll be getting the Figmas soon.

The only one i'd probably get are femento and slan. Those characters dont really do all that much so far to catch my intrest.

I would love a skull knight with his horse.
Makes me want to try it myself, although I would need a custom head too.

I'll be getting the Figmas soon.

They are awesome need to still get hawks Guts.

I've seen that Dragon version of him, it's pretty meh. But I saw this custom the other day and I think it's stunning, might be one of the best customs I've ever seen. They used all the equipment from the Dragon version and made some custom parts, like the sword and crossbow.

6h3vQef.jpg

sF1f50W.jpg

More pics here.

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...d-berserk-custom-figure-completed-images.html

Hope you didn't see his other custom. Bit of a spoiler. But not really.

Did you meet skull knight yet? He's awesome.

Yeah about a dozen chapters back I met him. I just got to "infiltrating Windham."

Hope you didn't see his other custom. Bit of a spoiler. But not really.

You mean him in the full armor? I've seen that before, when I looked up the Figmas. Not really a spoiler, I know none of the context of that look :lol

Yeah about a dozen chapters back I met him. I just got to "infiltrating Windham."

You mean him in the full armor? I've seen that before, when I looked up the Figmas. Not really a spoiler, I know none of the context of that look :lol

your gettting there a few surprises coming up .

Back