Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bodies are good but people say they break easily. I never got this cuz I usually never touch them and keep them in one pose. There newer figs are much better than the old ones they used to bring out.

I think I'm set on this figure. , if I get one I will post feelings .

Original retail price was around $200 not including shipping. $150 either have some slight damage on the box, or barely used, they just open it up, don't like them, put them back in box and sell it to shops.

Bigbadtoy store has him for 285 , so the mark up is 100 +. I mean it's possible but that makes them a awful store

Original retail price was around $200 not including shipping. $150 either have some slight damage on the box, or barely used, they just open it up, don't like them, put them back in box and sell it to shops.
Sound right , so 245 is a normal deal. Seems high due to hot toys 225 mark. I am see the seem lines on the production shots on the bicep, that's not a 225 dollar figure. But it's guts that's the breaks

More pics of the RAH piece. Medicom really stepped it up with this release!
huovo7.jpg
20fuxw6.jpg
2l8j2o0.jpg
34s1pw2.jpg
5dsd5h.jpg
a9yftk.jpg
o8ug5w.jpg
r043n7.jpg
9gam9g.jpg
xqcsd4.jpg
1rsqq8.jpg

I have own this

Sound right , so 245 is a normal deal. Seems high due to hot toys 225 mark. I am see the seem lines on the production shots on the bicep, that's not a 225 dollar figure. But it's guts that's the breaks

look at it this way this will probably be the only Guts figure we ever get.

look at it this way this will probably be the only Guts figure we ever get.

The more movies come out the more stuff we will get. Like black swordsman. I'm just glad berserk already has a wide array of merch.

Well the license probably cost abit on the figure, and i think this is one of the top 10 Medicom figures ever, it's pretty close to the original designs. He looks great with the calm face & helmet, but he'd be out of place to display unless you have lots of figures from those era. And what's up with those goosebump screw holes. I don't see other bodies needing so many screws on the arm.

The more movies come out the more stuff we will get. Like black swordsman. I'm just glad berserk already has a wide array of merch.

I just want a Zodd figure tried to make one a few years back but the sculptor couldn't do the head.

The long-awaited return of Berserk will happen in Young Animal #8, due out April 11.

Not bad, got the final bid while I was watching ch 3 advent. Is there going to be more OVA s? I loved the old manga but these new ones are so amazing

Yea they said there might be more who knows at this point while i like some things about the new movies I prefer the 97 anime.

The long-awaited return of Berserk will happen in Young Animal #8, due out April 11.

Lol Im not reading Berserk again til im either 28 or its finished. Manga is to good to keep me on edge.

Back