Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't think he went to the princess just to get revenge on Guts, it's not like Guts show any personnel affection towards Griffith that it'd hurt him by doing so.

he went to the princess because he lost an important chess piece that can do all the dirty work for him, he probably still has alot of enemies to kill off, and sleeping with the princess was also part of the plan to get secret support from her, just that he decided to execute the plan out of shock & not doing enough planning. But to think he can't win the royal guards without his sword means that he probably won't be able to with his sword. He'd probably knows what'd happen to him and probably knows there is this torturer down the dungeon, but he just gives himself up. I guess this is the only way to set the storyline up.

Guts probably didn't like to get it from behind from experience.

I dunno ... Guts and Griffith have a super complicated relationship. Very odd. After Guts beat him, he broke down and I suppose his leave left him numb (empty, broken even), but really not feeling anything; so I guess he slept with the princess to feel something (and according to that montage, all he could see was Guts' face while doing the deed); this also explains why he easily submitted to his arrest and torture. He just didn't give a damn. I mean, he already had the affections of the princess, and plus he was making his way to the top so there was no real reason to lay her.

doesn't make sense he gave away everything just because he lost a big piece of "chest". pun intended.

I dunno ... Guts and Griffith have a super complicated relationship. Very odd. After Guts beat him, he broke down and I suppose his leave left him numb (empty, broken even), but really not feeling anything; so I guess he slept with the princess to feel something (and according to that montage, all he could see was Guts' face while doing the deed); this also explains why he easily submitted to his arrest and torture. He just didn't give a damn. I mean, he already had the affections of the princess, and plus he was making his way to the top so there was no real reason to lay her.

exactly i think Griffith felt he lost his right hand man and he didnt know what to next .

When the frick does the Casca figure come out. Also I heard they are continuing the series with movies. No wonder the author is coming back. He's probaly gonna finally buckle down and finish it before the studio goes full FMA on the series.

I honestly don't think we are getting more movies a lot of fans hated them .

They already announced it. Sorta. Id watch them but that stupid looking cgi throws me off. Looks like part anime part video game.

They already announced it. Sorta. Id watch them but that stupid looking cgi throws me off. Looks like part anime part video game.

IMO the skull knight scenes are worth watching and the last 17 mins of the 3rd film.

IMO the skull knight scenes are worth watching and the last 17 mins of the 3rd film.

Yea I saw that part. Gave me great relif after watching the anime. I mean the anime literally ends at the worst place ever lol.

It really does. You watch the anime and you feel like a large hole was punched into your chest. They should just remake the anime series.

I really want the Rah guts but i was wondering for those that own one, is he worth the 250 mark? I can get him fast for 275 but thats a high dollar value .I dont own any Medicom and dont know there bodies that well?

I really want the Rah guts but i was wondering for those that own one, is he worth the 250 mark? I can get him fast for 275 but thats a high dollar value .I dont own any Medicom and dont know there bodies that well?

The bodies are good but people say they break easily. I never got this cuz I usually never touch them and keep them in one pose. There newer figs are much better than the old ones they used to bring out.

Back