Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you reading the manga or watching the anime?

The manga. I started from the Golden Age arc like you suggested, so far I'm loving it a lot. It's an easy read.

I'm really considering getting the medicom figure now, and the figma figures.

The manga. I started from the Golden Age arc like you suggested, so far I'm loving it a lot. It's an easy read.

I'm really considering getting the medicom figure now, and the figma figures.

Nice. The figma are a little expensive but worth it the Medicom figure is very nice don't think we will get another 1/6 Guts.

Nice. The figma are a little expensive but worth it the Medicom figure is very nice don't think we will get another 1/6 Guts.

I was hoping they would do a Black Swordsmen version.

BTW, do I just read all the way through after the Golden Age? Or once it's done, do I go back to chapter one?

EDIT

I found this on an anime page, is this a good move on how to read?

Q: Where should I start reading Berserk? I heard that the begining is not very good.
A: Some find the art and writing in the first 3 volumes to be, well, poor. Not only this but they also contain spoilers that ruin the suspense later in the manga. So If you want, you can start on volume 3 Episode 4.
Once you reach volume 14, chapter 95 go back to volume 1.

Last edited:
I was hoping they would do a Black Swordsmen version.

BTW, do I just read all the way through after the Golden Age? Or once it's done, do I go back to chapter one?

EDIT

I found this on an anime page, is this a good move on how to read?

Q: Where should I start reading Berserk? I heard that the begining is not very good.
A: Some find the art and writing in the first 3 volumes to be, well, poor. Not only this but they also contain spoilers that ruin the suspense later in the manga. So If you want, you can start on volume 3 Episode 4.
Once you reach volume 14, chapter 95 go back to volume 1.

That's what I would do finish golden age then do the black swordsman then do the lost children and go on from there.

IMO its kinda shame that someone starting reading this doesn't start at vol 1, the way its intended to be read via the creator. when you enter the golden age after getting a lil blackswordsman in the first vols its so cool.

Well that's true I guess, but I'm just about done it now anyway so I'll be going back to volume 1 soon.

I did it ass backwards. Watch the anime of golden age arc then read the lost children arc all the way to millienum falcon then I read the black swordsman arc and put the pieces together. Lol

IMO its kinda shame that someone starting reading this doesn't start at vol 1, the way its intended to be read via the creator. when you enter the golden age after getting a lil blackswordsman in the first vols its so cool.

so what ? when i first got into it it was the anime a place i use to go had it in and it was the elispe episode so yea people can read in whatever order they please.

What Figma figures would you recommend? I see the dark knight looking guts is pretty expensive. Do you have that one Krec?

I would get the black swordman Guts first he was the first released the berserker armor is a exclusive which is why its expensive as **** . I got the berserk armor version its a badass figure they just released Hawks version of Guts which i dont have yet.

so what ? when i first got into it it was the anime a place i use to go had it in and it was the elispe episode so yea people can read in whatever order they please.

of course people can read in whatever order they want, notice how i said in my opnion it works better in the way the creator intended? im a long time fan and i love this manga so i have a opinion on how to read it in what i think is the correct way(which is how the artist/author also intended it), was just sharing that opinion.

Miura wants the reader to be exposed to guts as the black swordsman first, he wants us to wonder how he got this way, to jump into golden age first you will miss that 100%.

but to each their own :)

Just got my Medicom Guts and its absolutely beautiful. I wish and pray they make more from the berserk license and im sure they will since the movies are going to continue. Its a good time to be a berserk fan. Now I need figma Casca and Femento.

Its funny I just got into this manga weeks ago and im buying everything in sight. Havent been this hyped for an anime since the days of naruto and evangalion.

Looks awesome in those shots.

Just got my Medicom Guts and its absolutely beautiful. I wish and pray they make more from the berserk license and im sure they will since the movies are going to continue. Its a good time to be a berserk fan. Now I need figma Casca and Femento.

Its funny I just got into this manga weeks ago and im buying everything in sight. Havent been this hyped for an anime since the days of naruto and evangalion.

Where did you order from?

Thats awesome i need to catch u with naruto.

Looks awesome in those shots.

thanks

Where did you order from?

Got mine from amiami $232 shipped.

Back