Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be happy with that new statue if it won't have an AoW price.

qSJjXrf.jpg

JiFPccN.jpg

PVCEMrT.jpg

OMG please be like 300. I need this statue in my life even though its sorta disturbing. I love black swordsman guts and this looks to be from the count arc to.

Oh thank goodness. A non AoW Berserk statue. I'm always happy to see people that aren't AoW doing stuff for the franchise. I feel like AoW managed to hold back the Berserk license for years.

Are max factory statues that much in price?

Seems so. I mean that Collasal titan statue is like 200 I think. Black swordsman gutts would be 500 at the most im guessing. Hope to see more info.

My guess is he'd be around $240 maybe less. Most of that size is just from his sword.

Yea guts sword is also huge (thats what she said) and takes up alot of space on shelves.

The sword tip to the bottom of the statue is probably 2 feet high :lol I don't think that would work in one of my shelves.

Does anyone know or have any better photos that mention size/height for this guy? I's say knowing that plus the material might giv us a better understanding for how much it might cost

It'll certainly be on display at the WF (same time than SDCC) so we will have more photos and maybe more infos.

MINE!!!! That's so awesome. Thank God Max Factory got the license.

We should all everyone is worried about right now is hot toys.would love to see some news.

Back