Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And we need the new allies guts has like serpico and ferniasse and puck. Also I kinda want long haird casca. But these statues are awesome they go up for preorder soon. Anybody know where to get them?

I'm definitely buying all of God Hand. Shame there wasn't a closer shot.

Izkd0TY.jpg

Insta-bought all three.

Come on now figma needs to do a Zodd figure along with the skullknight of course.

:goodpost:

Calm down he probably won't be up for preorder for awhile. When he does go up it'll be the usual sites.

Someone on MFC claiming to have been part of the crew that setup the Max Factory display said the following:

Okay, not sure if I'll get in trouble for this, but I worked with Good Smile Company at Anime Expo 2014, and I saw this beast get put together. What you're looking at is a prototype. I was tasked with putting together a lot of the figures for the displays, but I was, by no means, allowed to touch this guy, along with a couple others, and for good reason. We left his construction to the higher-ups in the company to avoid damages. He's friggin' massive! Total height stood at around 60 - 65cm, if memory serves. He was comprised of several pieces (I want to say about 12 separate pieces?), and very delicate. YES, IT IS STONE. It was incredibly heavy; to put him on display required 4 guys, and we had to kinda jury-rig a support column for the glass shelf in the display. Keep in mind, PROTOTYPE. The final version may not be the same material or so "Some Assembly Required". Seriously, the thing was like a puzzle; but I have no idea the inner workings. I'm just offering what I know.

Pretty interesting stuff. All in all just sounds like a work in progress prototype. I wonder how much it's going to change from what we saw to the actual in hand product. I'm also deadly worried about the shipping and packaging. Just imagine how big the box would have to be. The sword alone will force the box to be huge :lol Now adding the base and Guts and you've got yourself something absolutely massive. I wouldn't be surprised if shipping was eighty dollars.

Calm down he probably won't be up for preorder for awhile. When he does go up it'll be the usual sites.

Someone on MFC claiming to have been part of the crew that setup the Max Factory display said the following:

Okay, not sure if I'll get in trouble for this, but I worked with Good Smile Company at Anime Expo 2014, and I saw this beast get put together. What you're looking at is a prototype. I was tasked with putting together a lot of the figures for the displays, but I was, by no means, allowed to touch this guy, along with a couple others, and for good reason. We left his construction to the higher-ups in the company to avoid damages. He's friggin' massive! Total height stood at around 60 - 65cm, if memory serves. He was comprised of several pieces (I want to say about 12 separate pieces?), and very delicate. YES, IT IS STONE. It was incredibly heavy; to put him on display required 4 guys, and we had to kinda jury-rig a support column for the glass shelf in the display. Keep in mind, PROTOTYPE. The final version may not be the same material or so "Some Assembly Required". Seriously, the thing was like a puzzle; but I have no idea the inner workings. I'm just offering what I know.

Pretty interesting stuff. All in all just sounds like a work in progress prototype. I wonder how much it's going to change from what we saw to the actual in hand product. I'm also deadly worried about the shipping and packaging. Just imagine how big the box would have to be. The sword alone will force the box to be huge :lol Now adding the base and Guts and you've got yourself something absolutely massive. I wouldn't be surprised if shipping was eighty dollars.

Sorry to be posting the newbie questions, I don't usually hang around the anime side of the forum, even though I love anime I never see many big statues. Last week I watched the three Berserk movies and remembered how great berserk is. Huge surprise coming to the thread to find the Guts and Femto statues, they look killer. Which sites are good for ordering this statues (once the PO opens)?

AmiAmi is usually the best to go with. They're very good at packaging too so while you'll pay extra because of how big the boxes they use are, you can feel secure about whatever the contents are.

Um... I am calm.

Did you read it like this? "OMGZ I NEED THIS ****!!! GIVE IT TO ME YOU ****ING *******S... I NEED TO PREORDER THIS ***** NOW> RIGHT ****ING NOW!!!!

Heard Guts is gonna be polestone? is that bad?

If they don't do a good job with the packaging will be troublesome. You will have to keep the statue on a safe place. Some years ago my brothers were having a pillow fight one of those little ****ers hit my Fierce Diety Link F4F (my first polystone statue) and he ended up decapitated by the fall (polystone breaks into many pieces).

Even though you have to be careful with it I love polystone, since that inciden't I've bought more or less 20 polystone statues and haven't had any problem :)

So my wife and I are huge berserk fans, and she has tasked me into doing some research into the Figma berserk line, but I was going to get some advice. One, all I have for figures is the sideshow 12in figures, how do the Figma figures look next to larger figures, or should I put them in a different part of my collection. Two, where would be the best/most reliable place to order the Medicom guts to be shipped to the US

So my wife and I are huge berserk fans, and she has tasked me into doing some research into the Figma berserk line, but I was going to get some advice. One, all I have for figures is the sideshow 12in figures, how do the Figma figures look next to larger figures, or should I put them in a different part of my collection. Two, where would be the best/most reliable place to order the Medicom guts to be shipped to the US

Figmas are six inch scale and don't normally use cloth (although Griffith's cape is). The Sideshow guys are going to tower over them and the cloth and plastic styles don't really go together. Not sure if AmiAmi still has RAH Guts in stock but I'd use them.

Figmas are six inch scale and don't normally use cloth (although Griffith's cape is). The Sideshow guys are going to tower over them and the cloth and plastic styles don't really go together. Not sure if AmiAmi still has RAH Guts in stock but I'd use them.
Thanks for the info, I do have some dbz figuarts guys that would probably be a little better scale for guts and co. What is a decent price usually for the Medicom guts? I see Amazon had his for 155$ plus like 10$ shipping from Japan

Thanks for the info, I do have some dbz figuarts guys that would probably be a little better scale for guts and co. What is a decent price usually for the Medicom guts? I see Amazon had his for 155$ plus like 10$ shipping from Japan

That's a fair price.

Back