Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the king find out yet if Griffith is missing ?

That's exactly where I left off, and he ordered those giant guys I guess to go after him. I'm actually going to start reading in a few, I'll probably knock out 5 or more chapters tonight. I average about 10 a day, or more.

That's exactly where I left off, and he ordered those giant guys I guess to go after him. I'm actually going to start reading in a few, I'll probably knock out 5 or more chapters tonight. I average about 10 a day, or more.

That's how I was I couldn't put it down. I'm eager to read it over again.

pace yourself! this is my advice. slow and steady enjoy it as you go and try not to rush cuz once you have read all you can and your caught up to the latest chptr its brutal waiting for more.... brutal.:gah:

:lol I can't help it. I just knocked out 11 chapters. Guts just got done fighting Wyald and just put Griffith's armor on for him.

:lol yeah, he effortlessly massacres entire armies. I thought it was awesome when he killed that army of 100.

The 100 man slayer love how people made up stories about in the anime not sure in the manga its been a while.

Well the soldiers that were waiting outside the tower where Griffith was kept thought the story was ********. One of the commanders says "it was probably 10 at best" or something like that.

Yea completely cut instead of Wylad the king orders his soldiers to go after the band of the hawk and Griffith,

That sucks, very anti-climatic compared to the Manga. I loved when Guts tricked him and was trying to hack his head off.

I read all the way past Eclipse and now I'm back at the beginning with the Black Swordsmen. I really hate Griffith now and I was feeling sorry for him until what he did to Caska :lol

I read all the way past Eclipse and now I'm back at the beginning with the Black Swordsmen. I really hate Griffith now and I was feeling sorry for him until what he did to Caska :lol

Yea wasn't it a mind**** shame for Casca one thing about Griffith great
Spoiler Spoiler:

Isnt that the most ****ed up thing youve ever witnessed? Seriously that was gruesome. Red wedding my ass. Watch this and be taken aback.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back