Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just placed an order with them. They have to get back to you on shipping cost? Do you hear back fast?

He's gonna come back soon and be really depressed about what he just witnessed like I did. I didnt expect that **** to happen.

yea such a mind**** great stuff.

Mind ****? More like a heart wrenching depressing most ****ed up thing I've ever seen in anime. People complain about the red wedding but that ain't got **** on what happens after the golden age arc. Thank goodness I read the manga for closure. I was ****ing pissed.

Mind ****? More like a heart wrenching depressing most ****ed up thing I've ever seen in anime. People complain about the red wedding but that ain't got **** on what happens after the golden age arc. Thank goodness I read the manga for closure. I was ****ing pissed.

i saw the anime saw what happrned but never read the manga till a few years ago i always knew there was more story after the elipse though.

I pass the same idea to people, if they want the most intense , sad , enraged story. I really can't compare much to berserk

I pass the same idea to people, if they want the most intense , sad , enraged story. I really can't compare much to berserk

Exactly had a few friends say they haven't seen nothing like the red wedding I said to them then you haven't read berserk that story is brutal.

i saw the anime saw what happrned but never read the manga till a few years ago i always knew there was more story after the elipse though.

Were you pissed after you saw the anime or no.

Just unboxed it. It kicks so much ass, truly stunned by it. Definitely one of my more standout figures in my collection. I really hope we get a Black swordsmen, or Griffith.

I'm currently on chapter 50 of the manga, I can't stop reading it. I wish I started it years ago.

Back