King Kong Sequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King Kong was just on HBO the other day and I was reminded of how long that boat scene was. Almost like PJ wanted us to feel as if we were stuck on that boat as long as the occupants. :lol

I remember like 3 hours into King Kong getting a call from a friend and standing up and walking out to take it just to have something to do. That was the most bored I've been in a while during a movie. Honestly thought it was awful right down to Jack Black. Hopefully this one is a lot better.

I remember like 3 hours into King Kong getting a call from a friend and standing up and walking out to take it just to have something to do. That was the most bored I've been in a while during a movie. Honestly thought it was awful right down to Jack Black. Hopefully this one is a lot better.

I hated king kong too. Im always surprised how loved it is

Scenes like this one make me wish the Three Stooges were in their prime and had the ability to make movie scenes that looked this good but featuring them. :lol

is it?

i always hear how good it is (They even made a ride for it at universal)

I loved King Kong. I'm always surprised how hated it is.

Yeah, I did enjoy it at the time. If it's ever on TV now I'll only watch the last half of the film. I remember seeing it in the cinema with my Mum and she fell asleep after half an hour, had to give her a nudge in the arm to wake her up. :lol

Back