PF question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the black dress Buffy and the hair really isn't that bad or off-putting at all in person. True, it could've been done better, but it's not a decision-killer at all. And the black dress look is just waaaaay better and more iconic and buffy-like to me than a tight top (which incidentally looks like the top part of the dress) with ill-fitting pants....

Just my $.02 worth!:)

^^^ Don't like that hair or the missing eye lashes. And those pants are poorly executed with that cheeseball belt. It's a big mess. It was such a cheap cop out to sell more from SideShow. So much so, they used an already existing black dress from the original, cut it up and put half-a.ssed ugly pants to her. It was a lazy effort. Still shocked that some people don't see the obvious lack of work put into this. It's the black dress or nothing for this guy. Love the leg show! Also, it's based on something. A photoshoot from season 1.

Damn, was not expecting someone to reply before me in this thread, a half-dead one at that in a half dead forum. lol My arrows are in reference to the guy who posted his red sucky pants Buffy.

Last edited:
I have the black dress Buffy and the hair really isn't that bad or off-putting at all in person. True, it could've been done better, but it's not a decision-killer at all. And the black dress look is just waaaaay better and more iconic and buffy-like to me than a tight top (which incidentally looks like the top part of the dress) with ill-fitting pants....

Just my $.02 worth!:)

I should have just quoted you. Your posts comes off a lot nicer. That's how much I despise the alternate version. lol

If I want eyelashes, I can look at the black dress version, but I really don't notice the eyelashes/lack of eyelashes in person unless I'm a foot away. No biggee. The pants *could* be better but still look good imo. The hair and better paint job (no crazy eyebrows) make a HUGE difference.

^^^ Don't like that hair or the missing eye lashes. And those pants are poorly executed with that cheeseball belt. It's a big mess. It was such a cheap cop out to sell more from SideShow. So much so, they used an already existing black dress from the original, cut it up and put half-a.ssed ugly pants to her. It was a lazy effort. Still shocked that some people don't see the obvious lack of work put into this. It's the black dress or nothing for this guy. Love the leg show! Also, it's based on something. A photoshoot from season 1.

Damn, was not expecting someone to reply before me in this thread, a half-dead one at that in a half dead forum. lol My arrows are in reference to the guy who posted his red sucky pants Buffy.

I love the eye lashes. Gives it added realism. Wish SideShow still did that. Only Princess Leia was the other female PF to have them, right? Oh wait, I think Elektra PF had it too. So only those three? Oh wait, so did the Bride of Frankenstein PF. Keep remembering as I post this. haha

Okay, so just those 4? lol

Anyway, I prefer the hair sculpt on the original PF.

Eli does have a point. :lecture :lol j/k

I still like the original job that SS did, but I can appreciate the improvements on that particular PF. Both look really nice. To each their own.

They both have good points to them. The alternate version can look nice with a repaint. :)

184f5d0c1b5f0f166e26d735dd1b7922.jpg
2100a36b38fbbfc216330827f22387d0.jpg
a056467d83582f6cd78d95804eebd2ff.jpg

This is gorgeous...

Would you mind pm'ing me with the paint color and brand you used? I will have a buddy of mine use yours as a model. :clap

This is gorgeous...

Would you mind pm'ing me with the paint color and brand you used? I will have a buddy of mine use yours as a model. :clap

It was a repaint by an forum member called DarkArtist81. Here is the thread where he shows it off. Maybe he can tell you the paint colors if you pm him.

Back