Show us your G.I. Joe/ Cobra Troops! Any and All...or even working on!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some progress on Mercer. Yeah, all Destro's gear. More ammo pouches are on the way.
I'm really stumped on what to do for the arm band tracker, anyone got any ideas?
f6077d.jpg

Cobra has to raid the Arashikage Temple until I'm done building my house (shooting for October), where COBRA, the Joe's and the Ninjas will all have their own shelves....
575d63.jpg

The arm tracker is still eluding me...
Up next are the side pouches.
23539d.jpg

Road Pigs hammer turned out well I think. Crossbow maybe needs to be bigger though, not sure.
e4680f.jpg

091de5.jpg

8d3cfe.jpg

Hey guys weapons question for you, I want to start on making my own flint but i don't care for SS very much especially the shotgun. In any of your guys opinion what would be a good alternative shotgun that in 1/6 scale?

My first custom post here. I'm a big fan of the Marvel GI Joe and Hama's idea of Cobra Commander so I wanted to give him an unmasked head as well as a helmeted and hooded. He kinda looks like a pimp. i used the SS uniform but went with the classic footwear instead of the boots. I'm still looking for the cape and waiting on the belt. But in the meantime he's sporting the Hasbro cape and repainted staff. I didn't like the SS because of that huge head helmet or not. Reminded me of this lol.
https://massclimateaction.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/spaceballs.jpg
Anyway

I think the stock is whats throwing me because it looks like a rifle i might buy that and cut that part off flint is a badazz he don't need a shoulder guard

Back