Show us your G.I. Joe/ Cobra Troops! Any and All...or even working on!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found some old school photos when I was selling my Joe collection.

Here's a bunch of the 25th Anniversary figures....

Just finished this Wild Bill for StealthFox... as I'm sure all of you will know it's a General Hawk with added 'stach and 'burns with a repaint.

4606324a-014a-477f-8ef6-7377a1a6d3c2_zpsfac87c84.jpg

54a6bd9a-c067-406a-8999-bcbc69911eae_zpsaafaff96.jpg
5265b849-430f-4ac5-9012-078bcaed41f8_zpscfc4259b.jpg

Thanks guys... I was a bit hesitant as the Hawk sculpt was a lot nicer in hand than I'd expected. But I think it really works well for Wild Bill and I was able to improve upon the original paint.

Improved upon the original paint is an understatement. You knocked this one out of the park bro!

Much appreciated :duff I did take a before pic I'll need to post.

Improved upon the original paint is an understatement. You knocked this one out of the park bro!

And of course happy you approve... I know it will be awhile, but looking forward to your finished figure. And more pics of Buzzer :rock :rock

Started on ship wreck what you guys think the flash made his shirt look lighter than it is.

1560486_10202302185026553_2769895040637527047_n.jpg

yeah spider needs to do some duke shirts in blue, kill 2 birds with 1 stone, shipwreck and spirit. maybe some spirit pants too!!

Last edited:
thanks bronxie Yea i have had that shirt for ages couldnt find anyone who used a light blue then though hey wait shipwreck. I think it was dragon or 21st century toys because i had to take in the seams I may have to take in more but nor sure. Since ship wreck has exposed chest I may try to paint tiny hairs on chest and remove snap and move button to were snap was for realism. Im going to remake pants not happy with them i slipped on crotch.

I ordered a graphling gun from ada wong reminded me of ship's harpoon gun I'm still getting him the flintlock pistol but wanted an extra coolness factor.

Back