DAMTOYS: 1/6 The Gang's Kingdom--Spade 4 (GK004#)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes this happened to mine, it is a qc problem with the dye on the cap, I had to send my head back and get a new one.

Email them through the website, maybe they will help you also.

Wow...so I am not the one then...tx a bunch skullboy. That is a good news if they want can repair it. I will try to contact them. Hope we can get a replacement for the cap too? If not it will give us the same dilemma with new HS.

Wow...so I am not the one then...tx a bunch skullboy. That is a good news if they want can repair it. I will try to contact them. Hope we can get a replacement for the cap too? If not it will give us the same dilemma with new HS.

Yes its a common problem mate, don't think there are any new caps but they say to put some tissue paper in between the head and cap to stop the staining.

Yeah I just got the reply. Tq for the ref "Skullboy"....I sent my HS to my friend who customizes figures first. If he cant do it, I will send them to china.
For people who got same problem, this was the msg I got:

Hi,

Sorry about this, but if would not happen if put some soft paper under the hat first...

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=185485&highlight=%BA%DA%CC%D2J

Pls send the problem head to below address , after receive it, will fix it and send you back, so pls mark your name/address/telephone number to the parcel.

Please let's know the tracking number after you send.

ADDRESS: RM.1907, 19/F, Onelink Plaza
No. 39 Jie Fang Nan Road
GuangZhou 510120, China
receiver : Li Mei Chen
Tel: 13650712804

Meanwhile, pls give us your name/address/telephone number for shipment.

Damtoys

Thank you again skullboy!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB50etsiInk&feature=c4-overview&list=UU47k0iAjx1IRwrOe5-HWojQ[/ame]

The Gang's Kingdom--------Spade 4
黑帮王国---------黑桃4(spade 4)

215154j9d595sf59qwsaqf.jpg

215158toov0xof5v0h0flo.jpg

073012-colin-farrell.jpg

I kind of see it.

From DAM's Facebook page,
10264964_456862554446696_4052074983242771687_n.jpg

Looks like Spade 4 is rolling off the production line. Should be here in a few weeks.

Looks like the jacket ended up being a little darker or less glossy, which is good. Looks a bit more weathered, fits in with the gangsters better.

Back