NBC Adapting DC Comics' 'Constantine' With David Goyer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved Peter Stormare. He totally makes the movie for me. He was both crazy and hilarious.

my favorite part of the movie is when he shows up
My favourite part too. It was totally unexpected. I didn't realise who he was until he says that John's soul is the one he'd come personally to collect. Hell yeah :rock

I loved how he is almost as powerful as you know who :yess:

Constantine doesn't need to be as disturbing and edgy as Hannibal. . .though it does need to be somewhat disturbing and edgy to reflect the spirit of the character and series. I am not Goyer's biggest fan, particularly after Man of NoJoy, but he actually might be good for a character like Constantine. Hopefully this won't negatively affect del Toro's Dark Justice League idea (assuming that hasn't been squashed already).

Come on, we all know that film was never going to happen. Del Toro announces like 5 films he is 'going to do' a year and never does. I'm still waiting for the Haunted Mansion he announced like 3 years ago at the Disney panel. Until I see a trailer for something, I just choose to assume its another one of his brilliant ideas that will never happen.

Come on, we all know that film was never going to happen. Del Toro announces like 5 films he is 'going to do' a year and never does. I'm still waiting for the Haunted Mansion he announced like 3 years ago at the Disney panel. Until I see a trailer for something, I just choose to assume its another one of his brilliant ideas that will never happen.

Still waiting on that Frankenstein he bailed on The Hobbit and a Hell Boy 3 for. :lol

I'm a big fan of Hellblazer, and have a full run of the comics up to about 2002. I hope NBC doesn't screw it up by doing a monster of the week thing.

I am not a fan of the movie.

Still waiting on that Frankenstein he bailed on The Hobbit and a Hell Boy 3 for. :lol

I am still waiting for that dark Pinocchio movie he promised us years ago :lol

I'll wait and give this show a chance I'm a fan of the comics. Also really wanting to see preacher on AMC.

Guess it's just my radar. A lot of upcoming work to look forward to, but the last thing he was in that I saw was Dr. Parnassus, and honestly I don't remember it well enough to remember him being in it.

While I enjoy him as a film actor, I really miss his V-Dub (VW) commercials, they were hysterical.

For those that don't remember...

Last edited:
Damn, I must say "I'm impressed."

ConstantineInline-610x915.jpg

constantine1.jpg

He's doing it wrong.

Based on the wildly popular comic book series “Hellblazer” from DC Comics, seasoned demon hunter and master of the occult John Constantine (Matt Ryan, “Criminal Minds”) specializes in giving hell… hell. Armed with a ferocious knowledge of the dark arts and his wickedly naughty wit, he fights the good fight — or at least he did. With his soul already damned to hell, he’s decided to leave his do-gooder life behind, but when demons target Liv (Lucy Griffiths, “True Blood”), the daughter of one of Constantine’s oldest friends, he’s reluctantly thrust back into the fray – and he’ll do whatever it takes to save her. Before long, it’s revealed that Liv’s “second sight” — an ability to see the worlds behind our world and predict supernatural occurrences — is a threat to a mysterious new evil that’s rising in the shadows. Now it’s not just Liv who needs protection; the angels are starting to get worried too. So, together, Constantine and Liv must use her power and his skills to travel the country, find the demons that threaten our world and send them back where they belong. After that, who knows… maybe there’s hope for him and his soul after all.

Back